You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SgtSpud

Naval Battles

11 comments in this topic

[DCMA]
Beta Testers
1,939 posts
27,754 battles

Signed in yesterday and it showed that I had 14 tries. Today this.....

naval.JPG

naval1.JPG

Yes I am aware of the outage am I missing something else?

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles

Last patch added an activity meter to the NB. Players who're active and getting their daily crates get more NB attempts.

Kind of a nice gesture, actually, given how Random for NB attempts can be frustrating losses simply from potato teams.

• Cool 1

[DCMA]
Beta Testers
1,939 posts
27,754 battles
5 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Last patch added an activity meter to the NB. Players who're active and getting their daily crates get more NB attempts.

Kind of a nice gesture, actually, given how Random for NB attempts can be frustrating losses simply from potato teams.

Yeah I get that but yesterday I had 14 attempts to use and today its telling me i'm ineligible. I generally give other clan members a chance to grab some of the easier goals before i participate but in the days leading up to this iteration I gained 14 tries and today it says I cannot participate. I cannot even see my clan mates progress.

[CO-OP]
Members
5,205 posts
43,308 battles

I've got my attempts still logged.  Submit a ticket to player support, they should be able to reinstate your NB status.

[DCMA]
Beta Testers
1,939 posts
27,754 battles
5 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

I've got my attempts still logged.  Submit a ticket to player support, they should be able to reinstate your NB status.

Yeah I'll give it a go.  Shouldn't have to though

[WOLFG]
Members
17,121 posts
20,520 battles
1 hour ago, SgtSpud said:

Signed in yesterday and it showed that I had 14 tries. Today this.....

naval.JPG

naval1.JPG

Yes I am aware of the outage am I missing something else?

Sound like the server outage really got you good.  I had mine yesterday when the server came back up.

[CO-OP]
Members
5,205 posts
43,308 battles
20 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Yeah I'll give it a go.  Shouldn't have to though

Server outage probably caused a lot of other problems.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,956 posts
18,539 battles
46 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Yeah I get that but yesterday I had 14 attempts to use and today its telling me i'm ineligible. I generally give other clan members a chance to grab some of the easier goals before i participate but in the days leading up to this iteration I gained 14 tries and today it says I cannot participate. I cannot even see my clan mates progress.

Do you gave an alt account, snd maybe you’re signed in on the alt? Or, an account on anither server, etc.?

• Meh 1

[L2S]
Members
60 posts
23,863 battles

NAVAL BATTLES through Monday for NA server? Many of my players are weekday morning players. They have had no chance to earn stars due to the 'outage'. Either that or nullify this week's results and try again when the many glitches in the NB system are worked out. We have battles which finished early Saturday still showing crossed swords and the attempt counts do not match the actual attempts made.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,956 posts
18,539 battles
3 minutes ago, Shak_McGee said:

NAVAL BATTLES through Monday for NA server? Many of my players are weekday morning players. They have had no chance to earn stars due to the 'outage'. Either that or nullify this week's results and try again when the many glitches in the NB system are worked out. We have battles which finished early Saturday still showing crossed swords and the attempt counts do not match the actual attempts made.

Missed attempts and results that don’t count, have been a thing for some time.

[L2S]
Members
60 posts
23,863 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Missed attempts and results that don’t count, have been a thing for some time.

Roger that; however, this is a direct result of the server 'outage' not some individual hiccup. WG could easily fair it up and give NA server clans through Monday...just give us the time on the back end we lost on the front end.