You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Why work from home is not good for the economy

14 comments in this topic

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,932 posts
23,662 battles

So true on so many levels, at least with mine. rofl.gif

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Simon's cat.

You can tell that the guy actually owns a cat, he has the behavior down to a tee.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles

That's why you feed your cat or lock him out the room before important zoom meetings.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,991 posts
5,224 battles
17 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

You can tell that the guy actually owns a cat, he has the behavior down to a tee.

Simon has owned a number of cats.  He has a longer film about adopting this particular PITA.

6 minutes ago, Lert said:

That's why you feed your cat or lock him out the room before important zoom meetings.

Spoken like a hungry cat.  Feeding Minnie or Oliver mean a Minnie or Oliver on my chest thanking me sweetly.  If I lock up Minnie (or God forbid, Hoover (R.I.P)) it's worse than letting them out. Oliver i haven't tried that on yet; I just throw him out.

Check out some more of the Simon's Cat videos.  They're charming.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles
22 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Spoken like a hungry cat.  Feeding Minnie or Oliver mean a Minnie or Oliver on my chest thanking me sweetly.  If I lock up Minnie (or God forbid, Hoover (R.I.P)) it's worse than letting them out. Oliver i haven't tried that on yet; I just throw him out.

It depends on the cat, I s'pose. My Freya isn't a lap cat and if I feed her wet food she's content and leaves me alone for an hour or two. If I lock her out the room she also finds something else to do and doesn't bother me for a while.

F48wanl.jpg

23 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I am familiar with them :)

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
21 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The first "Simon's Cat" I saw was the fly one. I said to myself, "yes, that's a cat."

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,991 posts
5,224 battles
11 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

The first "Simon's Cat" I saw was the fly one. I said to myself, "yes, that's a cat."

Thanks.  I'd forgotten that one.  In certain circles, flies are 'sky raisins'.  (Bees are spicy sky raisins.)

While most of my cats have been too well fed to get that manic, my little cocker Pitou was death on flies.  She considered it her civic duty to chase down and consume - noisily - any fly in her house or car.  She was especially deadly in cars, resulting in windows that had to be cleaned frequently.  Because she was so little, in the house we'd have to help by knocking it down with a swatter.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles

I don't have a cat ( hate them) but I have a 84kilo 4 legged thing, that barks every time I log onto school and demands I pet him while I'm supposed to be in class 

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,991 posts
5,224 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

I don't have a cat ( hate them) but I have a 84kilo 4 legged thing, that barks every time I log onto school and demands I pet him while I'm supposed to be in class 

I think you have a mutant horse with a cough.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,991 posts
5,224 battles

[wth?]

Edited by iDuckman

[WPORT]
Members
20,793 posts
22,691 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

:cap_like: