You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Thank you WG for getting the game back up as fast as you could

6 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

All of us are pretty fast to jump on WG for stuff, and a lot of it is well deserved, but this outage was no small thing and not their fault. It was obviously a big deal that involved system failures and was not just a simple power outage. I am sure they have worked very hard to get it back up and running as fast as possible.

So, I just want to say thank you to the folks who busted hump to get it done and who continue to work on it to bring everything back to 100% operational status. I am sure this was, and continues to be, no small task. Also thank you to those who posted updates on social media so we had some idea of what happened and was going on.

Thank you.

AdmiralThunder

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

[OGF]
Members
463 posts
9,764 battles

I agree, that was pretty swift work taking care of a pretty major disruption.  

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,720 posts
26,569 battles

Yeah, probably wasn't cheap either to get it up and running again. Many people worked hard here.

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,407 posts
15,676 battles

Nice job thanks to all the employees who worked hard to get things up and running again .

[SGSS]
Members
6,915 posts
32 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

All of us are pretty fast to jump on WG for stuff, and a lot of it is well deserved, but this outage was no small thing and not their fault. It was obviously a big deal that involved system failures and was not just a simple power outage. I am sure they have worked very hard to get it back up and running as fast as possible.

So, I just want to say thank you to the folks who busted hump to get it done and who continue to work on it to bring everything back to 100% operational status. I am sure this was, and continues to be, no small task. Also thank you to those who posted updates on social media so we had some idea of what happened and was going on.

Thank you.

AdmiralThunder

:Smile_honoring:

One heck of a hack.

Or maybe more hampsters are needed for back up power supply.