You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Rankin' Up

2 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

Well, I booted up Warships at midnight, I was hoping to make the grade
I had spec'd my ship 'til it was just right, so with a mouse click I began to play
Low tier was a pain but I did not abstain and soon stalked me a ship of Deutsch
I then sailed all alone through a free-fire zone and came out with my ship untouched
He thought he'd hide in the shrouded wreath of a cloud but with torpedoes I blew him up.

Ooh... rankin' up

A flag of piracy flew from my mast, that it was "Corgi" didn't mean a thing
I had an Xbox graduate for teammate, she didn't fail, "Ships, it weren't no thing"
She played a Z-52 and gave them quite the blues; she had a purple unicum branding
She said, "It's all cool" and "I ain't no fool," never once did lose her standing."
I slid in with the clouded warmth of that crowd, did my best, and we blew them up

Ooh... rankin' up

Well, I'd taken months-long vacations from the game this year and I was rusty as a tin can in the dump
I'm gonna lose every match that I would play, I feared, like the less bright kid brother of a guy named Forrest Gump
But my skills they finally took root and grew, and I finished earning all the bronze-league gaming stars
And before you knew it I'd passed the test, moved up, could not believe I'd come this far
I no longer hid behind the best of the crowd, when they said, "Get Back!," I moved up

Ooh... rankin' up

Edited by Snargfargle

[OPG4]
Members
1,203 posts
2,920 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Well, I booted up Warships at midnight, I was hoping to make the grade
I had spec'd my ship 'til it was just right, so with a mouse click I began to play
Low tier was a pain but I did not abstain and soon stalked me a ship of Deutsch
I then sailed all alone through a free-fire zone and came out with my ship untouched
He thought he'd hide in the shrouded wreath of a cloud but with torpedoes I blew him up.

Ooh... rankin' up

A flag of piracy flew from my mast, that it was "Corgi" didn't mean a thing
I had an Xbox graduate for teammate, she didn't fail, "Ships, it weren't no thing"
She played a Z-52 and gave them quite the blues with her purple unicum standing
She said "It's all cool," that "I ain't no fool," never once did lose her standing."
I slid in with the clouded warmth of that crowd, did my best, and we blew them up

Ooh... rankin' up

Well, I'd taken months-long vacations from the game this year and I was rusty as a tin can in the dump
I'm gonna lose every match that I would play, I feared, like the less bright kid brother of a guy named Forrest Gump
But my skills they finally took root and grew, and I finished earning all the bronze-league gaming stars
And before you knew it I'd passed the test, moved up, could not believe I'd come this far
I no longer hid behind the best of the crowd, when they said, "Get Back!," I moved up

Ooh... rankin' up

Ranking up can be a pain, so I make my expectations low and go for the steel and the 200 doubloons at the 14 win mark. It seems that I have improved significantly at WOWs ranked, as I am now up to the third lea0 oh....a loss... fourth league. While being 1 win away from the 14th win. Wish me luck!