You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Server Back UP

25 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
Just now, ArIskandir said:

It your progress correctly updated? 

Seems to be - just loading into a game right now

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,927 posts
23,637 battles

Yep, it appears to be up.  I'm looking at my Shikishima right now! :Smile_playing:

UPDATE: Was able to go to the Armory and claim the free thingy as well. :Smile_medal:

Members
496 posts
9,111 battles

Yep server is back up. Sadly though, Vampire 2 isn't yet in the RB. Hope they fix that soon

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,577 posts
17,526 battles
1 minute ago, mcgibe said:

Yep server is back up. Sadly though, Vampire 2 isn't yet in the RB. Hope they fix that soon

The HSF bundles aren’t in the armory either

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[WOLF1]
Members
355 posts
73,745 battles

Just got in. Player count listed at about 3,000. Now i have to see if everything works...

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester
530 posts
12,385 battles

I was able to log in and successfully purchase and mount the red HSF Musashi camo.  

[INTEL]
Members
3,599 posts
23,843 battles
10 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

It your progress correctly updated? 

Mine looks like just where I left it yesterday with one exception...I have one more Karma than I remember ending with yesterday.  Should I file a ticket :Smile_izmena:

• Funny 1

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Its back, but clan stuff is not up yet.

Waiting on clan mission re operations to update as completed and we are already 0 to 55 against a EU clan in Naval Battles. I probably will be able to get some stars this pm into it but its already lost. EU has had almost a day to run wild in NB. So thats a loss already.

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,927 posts
23,637 battles

Just got done doing a Co-Op match with a full human team.  No complaints from the others and things were smooth on my end. :Smile_great:

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,783 posts
14,443 battles
1 minute ago, xHeavy said:

Waiting on clan mission re operations to update as completed and we are already 0 to 55 against a EU clan in Naval Battles. I probably will be able to get some stars this pm into it but its already lost. EU has had almost a day to run wild in NB. So thats a loss already.

55 stars from zero can be done in one evening, at least for us.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
3 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

NB is. I just did my 1st star

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,075 battles
1 hour ago, ThisIsClassic said:

I can see all of my clan pages

Is he ESC button in the clan page working now?

Last night towards the end of the night (Pacific time 9:00-11:00) there was a warning symbol (triangle w/an exclamation point inside) above the Doubloons& my player name (when I hit the player name 1 to check it out there was the same icon over the premium shop tab in that drop down)...if you hovered over them they said the premium shop was temporarily unavailable...assumed it was them loading in:

1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The HSF bundles aren’t in the armory either

(My bad...actually it wasn't that I was thinking of...it was this below due to the article about it mentioning it being available at 10:00 PM last night specifically...quoted the wrong item...oops)

Armory was unavailable to access also...just spun & never entered....assumed it was them loading in:

1 hour ago, mcgibe said:

Vampire 2 isn't yet in the RB. Hope they fix that soon

Yeah...that 1...

In an ironic twist...the same article (Weekly Combat Missions) about the Vampire II being available last night at 10:00 PM PDT also made mention of the Leroy Jenkins commander mission (Opt In required in case you missed the article @AdmiralThunder...did you catch that Opt In requirement? Haven't logged in today & you usually post stuff like that in the clan page so just wondering if it got by you as it wasn't mentioned in the title of the article) becoming available at 3:00 AM PDT last night...

All was still working gameplay wise at the time I logged out...but apparently not long afterwards....everything went to hell...

Coincidence?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[INTEL]
Members
3,599 posts
23,843 battles
7 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Is he ESC button in the clan page working now?

Not mine.

[PHD]
Members
472 posts
24,828 battles
1 hour ago, xHeavy said:

They need to address the discrepancy in Naval Battle time somehow.

[WOLFG]
Members
17,120 posts
20,505 battles
5 hours ago, mcgibe said:

I saw @ThisIsClassic driving one earlier today.  Filthy kill stealer.  Just because he gets all the damage, doesn't mean he should get the kill too.

(I hate that map and spawn in a JB).

First match of the day was REALLY stuttering.  After that no problems.

[INTEL]
Members
3,599 posts
23,843 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I saw @ThisIsClassic driving one earlier today.  Filthy kill stealer.  Just because he gets all the damage, doesn't mean he should get the kill too.

(I hate that map and spawn in a JB).

First match of the day was REALLY stuttering.  After that no problems.

P2W