Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kyesac

Issues with claiming Twitch Drops

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles

Ever since they went to this inventory system a couple of months ago, I am unable to claim any twitch drops.  My Twitch inventory says I have things I can claim.  All I need to do is connect.  I hit that and it takes me to the WG Login Screen.  I put in my email and password and it says it's incorrect.  DO I have to claim these rewards from the stream I received them in (like the English stream), or can I claim them from any WoWs stream?

Thanks.

• Cool 1

[RSWF]
Members
434 posts
6,480 battles

I think you can claim them any time after you've qualified for them, but you can't start the clock running for the next item until you've claimed that one.

I don't like the new drop system (Twitch's fault, not WG's as I understand it).  It seems really buggy.

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,538 posts
4 hours ago, kyesac said:

All I need to do is connect

sure twitch is connected to WG account?

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles
15 hours ago, Ozium said:

sure twitch is connected to WG account?

Yes, drops are enabled.  I use to always get them before when it would just show up on the stream page.  Since they moved to the inventory page, I have not received any, although the page says that I have earned some.

[WOLF5]
1,538 posts
25 minutes ago, kyesac said:

Yes, drops are enabled.  I use to always get them before when it would just show up on the stream page.  Since they moved to the inventory page, I have not received any, although the page says that I have earned some.

not what i asked ...   is it linked?  https://na.wargaming.net/personal/

[WOLF5]
1,538 posts
1 minute ago, kyesac said:

Yes

ok, ticket time?

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles
2 minutes ago, Ozium said:

ok, ticket time?

Probably tomorrow.  They seem to have their hands full at the moment.

[WOLF5]
1,538 posts
Just now, kyesac said:

Probably tomorrow.  They seem to have their hands full at the moment.

different dept, go ahead now  :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles

Wierd stuff going on.  If I look at my account information from the tab on the upper right corner of this screen, my email address is correct (since 2013), my phone number is the OLD phone I no longer have, and it says that my Twitch account is linked.

When I try to log in from Twitch, it says my email address is not linked to any WoWs account (and I could NOT put in a ticket because the problem email and the correct email can NOT be the same - so I had to use a defunct email just to submit a ticket).

So I put the ticket in, and it sends me a reply on my NEW phone number.

But I can't delete or get rid of the old phone number because it sends an SMS message to my old number that I no longer have access to.

wth????????

I have never changed my email over the last 15 years so no clue why WG can't find it.  Only had one phone number change as well. 

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles

UPDATE:  I can now claim drops in Twitch.  They just don't show up in game.  The initial issue was that my VPN was blocking the communication between Twitch and WG (as far as I can tell).  Turning off my VPN allows me to 'claim' my rewards.  I just don't receive them when I log into the game.

I did put a ticket in.  The reply was to make sure that I was in the right region for my game client (NA).  Further consideration will be performed by the relevant department.  ??????

When I just checked for my ticket in Support, all traces of it are gone.  Not closed.  Just gone.  The last ticket of mine was from like 3-4 months ago.

[1984]
Members
11 posts
11,386 battles
19 hours ago, kyesac said:

UPDATE:  I can now claim drops in Twitch.  They just don't show up in game.  The initial issue was that my VPN was blocking the communication between Twitch and WG (as far as I can tell).  Turning off my VPN allows me to 'claim' my rewards.  I just don't receive them when I log into the game.

I did put a ticket in.  The reply was to make sure that I was in the right region for my game client (NA).  Further consideration will be performed by the relevant department.  ??????

When I just checked for my ticket in Support, all traces of it are gone.  Not closed.  Just gone.  The last ticket of mine was from like 3-4 months ago.

The same issue has been happening with me for the last 2-3 months. Twitch account was for some reason disconnected after a year or more of being connected with no issues on the drops. I reconnected it and was able to "claim" the drops, but they didn't and haven't shown up in my game.

The trash never stops with this game.....

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles
2 hours ago, SirFrenchDip said:

The same issue has been happening with me for the last 2-3 months. Twitch account was for some reason disconnected after a year or more of being connected with no issues on the drops. I reconnected it and was able to "claim" the drops, but they didn't and haven't shown up in my game.

The trash never stops with this game.....

That sucks.  I still need 3 pieces to finish the KOTS collection.  With this problem and being a coop main, I won't be able to finish it.

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Twitch has a container and a couple of other things hung up in the system. It says I own it but never got it.

SO... whatever they changed effed it really good. I am going to go ahead and clear the twitch and forget that account. The KOTS system is too locked into time schedule as well. No chance of drops for those of us with real life committments like church of all things today.

Throw that into the idea that the kidd costs 40 USD to complete the second LJ mission etc makes for a fine morning in the fubar that is Wows.

• Cool 1

[CAZA]
591 posts
8,819 battles

I'm also in trouble, it says that I'm linked with my Twitch account but on the stream it says that I'm not, so when I try to link my two accounts it sends me to the russian server of WG...

Goddamn Twitch, Amazon and Bezos.

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Amazon is one thing I did disconnect.

Paying 15.00 a month for 100K credits, thats 100,000 credits and several flags or camo. Its [edited]. You can spend 13 dollars in Wows and get a bunch of economic flags. So I canceled that one.

I sit for 4 hours tonight on twitch, got another box drop and made progress towards the blessed german tokens, emails, linked and all that.

NOTHING. Nada. Even logging out of both twitch, wows and waiting one hour and logging back in. Nothing. I'll log in again after 5 am CST and see if its updated. If not? Then I'll either cancel twitch and let it rot. I cannot be bothered to give a damn like a mouse in a maze for a bite of a box.

Its not all lost, I did get a few lessons on shooting and found just how many billions of stuff that contributors wallow in constantly on their normal gaming. Oh 8 million FXP with every ship in game owned, tens of thousands of flags and camo etc etc and a billion credits backed by a hundred thousand coins but nothing to spend on currently.

Those are whales. Im not one. So its pretty nice to be just a roach in the dark corner constantly hunted by annoyed people with large hammers.

Edited by xHeavy

[FORM]
Members
371 posts
2,496 battles
14 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Amazon is one thing I did disconnect.

Paying 15.00 a month for 100K credits, thats 100,000 credits and several flags or camo. Its [edited]. You can spend 13 dollars in Wows and get a bunch of economic flags. So I canceled that one.

If you join Amazon prime for the benefits in WoWS that's definitely NOT a good return for your $