You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mercsn

Nelson Reverse Gearing Bug

9 comments in this topic

[DREAD]
Members
59 posts
1,065 battles

There is a bug with the ship, Nelson, entering reverse gear.  How to repeat:  Play Nelson. Attempt to back up.

• Meh 1

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
14 minutes ago, Mercsn said:

There is a bug with the ship, Nelson, entering reverse gear.  How to repeat:  Play Nelson. Attempt to back up.

Condition of ship when bug occurs? Specific to specific game mode situation (specific locations/maps/etc)? What settings or mods are you using when bug occur?

screenshot/replay/video to understand more in depth of bug details?

Edited by Boomer625

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
10 hours ago, Mercsn said:

Could you please give us far more information? Do you have replays? What is the bug?

[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
4 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Could you please give us far more information? Do you have replays? What is the bug?

I was bored so i took a nelson into a training room and went from full to reverse, didnt notice anything but heres a replay regardless.

20210422_145929_PBSB517-Nelson_01_solomon_islands.wowsreplay

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
3 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

I was bored so i took a nelson into a training room and went from full to reverse, didnt notice anything but heres a replay regardless.

20210422_145929_PBSB517-Nelson_01_solomon_islands.wowsreplay

Yeah, this is why I asked, because I am not able to duplicate this and I need more information.

-Hapa

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
18 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Yeah, this is why I asked, because I am not able to duplicate this and I need more information.

-Hapa

Once I grinded the last 37k fxp to Nelson, I will try to see if I can replicate the reverse bug as well. Wish me luck!

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles

I had a Nelson ram into me many times and the player is like "whoops, sorry". Do they back out? No. Instead I hear "Bump n' Grind" by R. Kelly. 

"Your bote says yes, but your mind says no!" "There ain't nothing wrong____ with a little bump n' grind."

Yep. Player Nelson's I steer clear from. Bot Nelson's just want to blow me up to bits.

And those GKs need to stop with the running me over in my DD.....

GK: "You know you want this. .."

Me: "Just move out the way I need to go in that cap...."

GK: "The cap can wait my little bote. Come closer DD man..."

Me: "Oh my gawd, I am running away now. This is co-op! It's not even hump day. Go find a little German DD. I am a Benham, it wouldn't work."

GK: "German DDs are meh. I like American. All good. Less intense, more endurance."

*Pops smoke and runs away.

That is too much backside for a tiny bote to get around. LOL 😂

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman

[GPORT]
Members
258 posts
14,994 battles

Since I've had the Nelson I've never noticed anything like that . Though I would recommend hiring extra rowers......maybe a few sails perhaps ?