You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Arri_Shi

Additional Versions of Credit Camo

5 comments in this topic

Members
116 posts
7,600 battles

As much as I like the Type 5, unfortunately it's starting to make my top-end roster look identical. Many players wouldn't mind there being more variety to how they dress up their ship, without shelling out for expensive permacamos or going into their paint supply. Maybe changing Type 1 and 2 to have the same stats as 5, or adding additional patterns or causing variations to patterns depending on nation, I think players would very much like that, make their ships look more interesting so it's all not one camo.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
1 hour ago, Arri_Shi said:

As much as I like the Type 5, unfortunately it's starting to make my top-end roster look identical. Many players wouldn't mind there being more variety to how they dress up their ship, without shelling out for expensive permacamos or going into their paint supply. Maybe changing Type 1 and 2 to have the same stats as 5, or adding additional patterns or causing variations to patterns depending on nation, I think players would very much like that, make their ships look more interesting so it's all not one camo.

If you complete collections you get a second version of each of the base credit camos, but is specific to nations

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles

Also what ship is in your profile picture. It seems like a Lexington class as it fields what seems to be wildcats and has the large funnel separate of the superstructure, but with catapults and lower forward superstructure. Is this an earlier, unmodernized version of USS Lexington/Saratoga?

Edited by Boomer625

Members
116 posts
7,600 battles
1 hour ago, Boomer625 said:

If you complete collections you get a second version of each of the base credit camos, but is specific to nations

Yes, we know about the pallet swap, but I'm referring to an overall different pattern than the Type 5.

And for the record it's a mock-up of the Graf Zeppelin.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
2 hours ago, Arri_Shi said:

Yes, we know about the pallet swap, but I'm referring to an overall different pattern than the Type 5.

And for the record it's a mock-up of the Graf Zeppelin.

Ah ok. I only realized now that the blue planes seem to be twin engine bf110’s...too used t seeing blue wildcats