You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HamptonRoads

Survey of 10.3

28 comments in this topic

Banned
1,684 posts

the feedback section  is priceless

this is my feedback

It is my opinion that War Gaming is going down hill with poor  decisions and poorly tested game changes. Instead of making the game enjoyable and interesting the choices you {WG} have taken to are causing me to reconsider continuing playing.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,878 posts

The survey does not matter. The forums do not matter. Its a way to allow the unsatisfied masses to vent, rage and riot on paper or online but contributes nothing to healing some of the recent damage done and some of the pending changes that are coming which is not wanted. (Auctions. etc)

So its a empty exercise. I am willing to gamble that most of the survey forms sent in are pretty negative. And so it will be sent to the trash can while WG plows forward with the narratives and directives designed to fool newer players just joining the wows game and unaware of the recent problems that will eventually kill the whole thing as it has killed other online games in the last 20 years or so. Ive been gaming for over 50. Online over 35. So Im familiar with how it will evolve.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,337 posts

my last survey popup was just one question, scale 1-10 how likely suggest this game to your friends. (reddit posts show didn't matter score still only one question) 

if you don't care or understand the reason behind the score is it really worth even bothering to ask???

[REAL]
Members
473 posts
9,164 battles
5 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

If you have any opinions about the latest patch you can voice them here:

Update 0.10.3 Survey (wargaming.net)

Why complain if you all will keep throwing money at the game?

As always has been, they don't care if you keep milking them.

Survey and all this kind of stuff is no more than a placebo.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,210 posts
26,329 battles
51 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

The survey does not matter. The forums do not matter. Its a way to allow the unsatisfied masses to vent, rage and riot on paper or online but contributes nothing to healing some of the recent damage done and some of the pending changes that are coming which is not wanted. (Auctions. etc)

So its a empty exercise. I am willing to gamble that most of the survey forms sent in are pretty negative. And so it will be sent to the trash can while WG plows forward with the narratives and directives designed to fool newer players just joining the wows game and unaware of the recent problems that will eventually kill the whole thing as it has killed other online games in the last 20 years or so. Ive been gaming for over 50. Online over 35. So Im familiar with how it will evolve.

I agree, don't think any of it matters. Wargaming is going to do what they want no matter input they get IMHO. 

The best thing to do is to give honest reviews of the game on Metacritic and Steam so new or potential players can make an informed choice.  It does not feel as if current players have much input in the game and not so sure if the testers and CCs have much sway any more. I can not say for certain what that means for the future of the game except it does not look very good from where I sit. 

[ANZ4C]
Members
391 posts
8,593 battles
2 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Speak for yourself mate.

I'm quite looking forward yo the auctions, as long as there is some interesting stuff for silver.

Got about 550mil lying around doing f all

[-BCO-]
Members
2,924 posts
5,022 battles

'People. WHAT the heck are you doing with this game?? You are hellbent to close shop?? Want to emulate WoWP? You are making bad decision after bad decision. Players are leaving in droves. WHO  came up with the commander skillz?? Why did soo long to fix deadeye and what is this  idiocy with speed skill for BB's?? Why there are no real skillz for cruisers?? Why there no new battle modes? Btw the Key/Big Hunt was  total b.s. Why you gave up on Axis vs Allies?? All you had to do is to put  2 circles centered on an island, and making  taking that island  an objective, instead of using rehashed maps from randoms.  People want diversity not the same sh*t. Also you should have included T6-7 in the lineup. You could have made it with a weekly rotation to even use t9-10 ships
And work on new ops and/or cooperative battlemodes.

You always want to meet many  different objectives at once with your updates and fail in every single one of them. This was a good game .STOP killing it"

That was my opinion.. 

Edited by Bandi73

[CO-OP]
Members
2,581 posts
29,576 battles
3 hours ago, _SterlingArcher_ said:

Speak for yourself mate.

I'm quite looking forward yo the auctions, as long as there is some interesting stuff for silver.

Got about 550mil lying around doing f all

Might be gone after a couple of "rare" items are bought.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,597 posts

If they didn't do survey's, all you people complaining about the fact they do do surveys would be complaining about them not doing surveys.

[PVE]
Members
14,456 posts
30,525 battles
  • Q: Did you manage to obtain any of the Italian Battleships in the previous Early Access event?
  • A: Yes
  • Q: How would you rate the Italian Battleship line after being able to try at least some of them for yourself?
  • A:...

thumbs-down-from-business-people.jpg

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

not much keeping me around atm

there is very little to be excited about in the game and wg just seem to be trying to squeeze the player base for as much as they can of late...   I don't think i have played at all this week...   likely be back to playing next winter

[CO-OP]
Members
2,581 posts
29,576 battles

The last message field in that survey prompted me to vent a little. Poor Italian BBs, long existing and unfixed bugs, lagging Port,  basing so many missions/campaigns  on BXP and or RNG.  

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
263 posts
14,995 battles

has WG figured out the players view them as clown shoes?

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,878 posts

I was amused by the specific question regarding the Italian BB's

Yes.

How did you like them.

Are you kidding? *Vomits. its overcooked like everything else when it has too many cooks in the kitchen.

Really, all they have to do is tighten up a awful lot of bolts and make the guns shoot better. (Why bother... if you dont want them to?) its almost disrespectful that this particular line was done so badly.

Edited by xHeavy

[1CVDV]
Members
275 posts
12,594 battles
4 hours ago, FearlessNight said:

I used to play at least 8 games a day.  Since 10.3 hit I play about 3 games a day.

same here,i may play one or two anymore...game is starting to be a drag..just doesnt have the feel/appeal to me..

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
392 posts
9,522 battles
15 hours ago, xHeavy said:

yea auction is crap only ones to benefit are those with an over abundance of resources and like i said in another post i could care less to be asked to waste resources on purely cosmetic garbage. as with the survey i agree it's pointless

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
392 posts
9,522 battles
3 hours ago, syp_twiz said:

has WG figured out the players view them as clown shoes?

they are to drunk on vodka to care lol

[-BUI-]
Members
2,704 posts
7,066 battles

How appealing is new german DDs? - 1

How appealing is Max Immellann (can't remember the spelling I care so little)? - 1

How appealing was the Italian BB line? 1

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
392 posts
9,522 battles
10 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

'People. WHAT the heck are you doing with this game?? You are hellbent to close shop?? Want to emulate WoWP? You are making bad decision after bad decision. Players are leaving in droves. WHO  came up with the commander skillz?? Why did soo long to fix deadeye and what is this  idiocy with speed skill for BB's?? Why there are no real skillz for cruisers?? Why there no new battle modes? Btw the Key/Big Hunt was  total b.s. Why you gave up on Axis vs Allies?? All you had to do is to put  2 circles centered on an island, and making  taking that island  an objective, instead of using rehashed maps from randoms.  People want diversity not the same sh*t. Also you should have included T6-7 in the lineup. You could have made it with a weekly rotation to even use t9-10 ships
And work on new ops and/or cooperative battlemodes.

You always want to meet many  different objectives at once with your updates and fail in every single one of them. This was a good game .STOP killing it"

That was my opinion.. 

bro at this point talking about scenarios is pointless they don't care if it doesn't make them money. some of the pve stuff we got recently had pvp baked in as well although they didn't charge for it it wasn't pure pve like some want me included. big hunt was annoying cause some people would spam invite while your playing and when you finally say yes turn around leave and kill you while your focusing on another target. big hunt was absolute cancer honestly worse than cv's not including fdr cause that torp spam is nuts. prime focus for weegee is pvp. it's all to apparent. i'd actually pay although not to much for access to new scenarios as long as they are permanent and the rewards are decent

Members
7,122 posts
23,117 battles

I am sure Germany is singing high praises! You know what they say about new ships, the good players get them first and the stats are really good until the masses get them and then they slowly lower and stabilize.

Look what the German DD players have to look forward to......3 brand new DD's that can't touch the value of a 4 year tech tree z-46.

AbQJC5x.png

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,347 posts
13,082 battles
23 hours ago, xHeavy said:

The survey does not matter. The forums do not matter

Time is money, and Enterprise, Graf Spee, Alaska, Azuma and Alabama; Haida, California and Thunderer are/were testament to the contrary: speak. Not off your rocker and frothing on the floor, but speak.

Sometimes, spouse's do things to verify how much we actually care: speak. Speak up, but not out of the scuttlebutt or off the fantail. 

Speak, if but the last thing you do as proof your still here.