Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: WOWS Twitch Stream Dates (German Tokens)

13 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
14,475 posts
30,663 battles

I have been going crazy looking for the schedule for the Twitch Streams on the official WOWS channel so I can watch and pick up the 250 German Tokens but it never shows on the channel schedule. I stumbled onto the French WOWS stream yesterday and got to 76% of the needed watch time for the 1st batch of Tokens. It got me looking again for the schedule. I found the schedule, finally, on their EU website. The dates and times are available in the link below.

The Drops section on my account shows 2X 125 German Token items. It just says German Tokens and doesn't clarify if it is a straight Token drop or a mission but whatever (hopefully if it is a mission it isn't PVP only again). You have to watch 2 Hrs to get 125 and then another 2 Hrs to get the other 125. EDIT - the 2nd set of 125 tokens takes 4 Hrs of viewing not 2.

Use the link to see the scheduled dates. There is a Stream today (Polish)starting at noon EST, 2 tomorrow, and 2 Friday. 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/official-stream-schedule/

:Smile_honoring:

UPDATE - I finished the 1st 2 Hr block. You just get 125 Tokens straight up. No mission to do 1st.:cap_horn:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[FORM]
Members
2,417 posts
13,578 battles

Noob question: Even though I'm in the US, we are ok to watch the other streams to get rewards, right? Or does watching the French stream only give you tokens on the EU server? 

[PVE]
Members
14,475 posts
30,663 battles
3 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Noob question: Even though I'm in the US, we are ok to watch the other streams to get rewards, right? Or does watching the French stream only give you tokens on the EU server? 

It will give them to the linked account. I have watched non US streams before and got the rewards on my NA acct that is linked to my Twitch acct. It gave me progress shown on the 1st 125 Tokens item as well. You should be good watching any official WOWS stream.

[PTRGT]
Members
475 posts
60,669 battles
5 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Yes it does work I watch a RU Stream for part of the requirement and finished it with the French stream yesterday (I'm in NA)

Edited by DeathsStalker

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,081 posts
15,725 battles
Just now, DeathsStalker said:

Yes it does work I watch a RU Stream for part of the requirement and finished it with the French stream yesterday

Yep. Just mute it and switch to another tab/browser. Don't have to actually sit and watch it.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,065 posts
53,644 battles

No mission.  Just a straight token drop.

[-A-8-]
Members
616 posts
23,777 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I have been going crazy looking for the schedule for the Twitch Streams on the official WOWS channel so I can watch and pick up the 250 German Tokens but it never shows on the channel schedule. I stumbled onto the French WOWS stream yesterday and got to 76% of the needed watch time for the 1st batch of Tokens. It got me looking again for the schedule. I found the schedule, finally, on their EU website. The dates and times are available in the link below.

The Drops section on my account shows 2X 125 German Token items. It just says German Tokens and doesn't clarify if it is a straight Token drop or a mission but whatever (hopefully if it is a mission it isn't PVP only again). You have to watch 2 Hrs to get 125 and then another 2 Hrs to get the other 125.

Use the link to see the scheduled dates. There is a Stream today (Polish)starting at noon EST, 2 tomorrow, and 2 Friday. 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/official-stream-schedule/

:Smile_honoring:

Good find. One thing is you'll need 4 hours for the second batch not 2 as for the 1st batch.

image.thumb.png.5afe9726fbb768ef4ce01f3e0851dd54.png

[PVE]
Members
14,475 posts
30,663 battles
17 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

Good find. One thing is you'll need 4 hours for the second batch not 2 as for the 1st batch.

image.thumb.png.5afe9726fbb768ef4ce01f3e0851dd54.png

Ah thanks for the info. Appreciate it. I haven't finished the 1st one yet so the requirement for the 2nd doesn't show for me. I "assumed" as it is another 125 tokens it would be another 2 Hrs. Silly me. LOL :cap_fainting:

I will fix OP. Thanks again.

• Cool 1

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,337 posts

yeah nice all languages count, polish just went live ;p

[UNHLY]
Members
5,217 posts
14,629 battles
3 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Yep. Just mute it and switch to another tab/browser. Don't have to actually sit and watch it.

Just to add/clarify, muting the tab/browser/device is fine, but muting the stream itself will prevent you from getting any drops. 

[-A-8-]
Members
616 posts
23,777 battles
6 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Ah thanks for the info. Appreciate it. I haven't finished the 1st one yet so the requirement for the 2nd doesn't show for me. I "assumed" as it is another 125 tokens it would be another 2 Hrs. Silly me. LOL :cap_fainting:

I will fix OP. Thanks again.

TBF I assumed it would be 2 hours too. Always nice to get a little surprise courtesy of WeeGee. :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this