Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Another German Token Mission Incoming

8 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
14,501 posts
30,809 battles

Just logged in this morning and noticed the number of Combat Missions was higher than it should be. Opened the tab and looked and didn't initially see what it was??? Then I saw German Destroyers 1 was showing 1 mission. I had already done both of the original ones (1 was for tokens in any ship and the other was for camos if you already had one of the 2 new KM T9 DD's to get it started). Opened it and looked and it is another mission for tokens that gives 1000 in total.

So keep an eye out under the Combat Mission section and specifically the German Destroyers 1 part for missions for tokens. Don't know if there will be more or not but as said this is the 2nd token mission for me and it just showed up.

:Smile_honoring:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Members
25,195 posts
19,200 battles

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Don't know if there will be more or not

IIRC they said they would guarantee enough free tokens to get the Z-31.

• Cool 2

[D-DAY]
Members
7,136 posts
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just logged in this morning and noticed the number of Combat Missions was higher than it should be. Opened the tab and looked and didn't initially see what it was??? Then I saw German Destroyers 1 was showing 1 mission. I had already done both of the original ones (1 was for tokens in any ship and the other was for camos if you already had one of the 2 new KM T9 DD's to get it started). Opened it and looked and it is another mission for tokens that gives 1000 in total.

So keep an eye out under the Combat Mission section and specifically the German Destroyers 1 part for missions for tokens. Don't know if there will be more or not but as said this is the 2nd token mission for me and it just showed up.

Thanks @AdmiralThunder.

Sounds a roundabout way of doing things, but then again I just got a WG survey where they really wanted my input to improve the game:

First question: 'Would you recommend the game to a friend?'  Answer: 2 out of 10 (No, not really).

No next question asking me why - the survey ended.

@Hapa_Fodder can we cease to get these pop-ups that amount to spam if WG don't actually care to find out why? (or at least me please, if others are happy about it).

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,593 battles
On 4/21/2021 at 6:25 AM, AdmiralThunder said:

I get the feeling it's a repeatable chain. All the missions are exactly the same as what I completed yesterday.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,560 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

I get the feeling it's a repeatable chain. All the missions are exactly the same as what I completed yesterday.

I didn't notice.  But now that you mention it, if it isn't the same, it's pretty close (difference in magnitude maybe).

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,593 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I didn't notice.  But now that you mention it, if it isn't the same, it's pretty close (difference in magnitude maybe).

I know for sure the 1.5 mil credits, 6 kills, and 10k BXP tasks are the same.

[DVYJC]
Members
4,434 posts
11,886 battles
4 hours ago, Skpstr said:

I bet we get the same mission five times and it reopens every week.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,560 battles
7 hours ago, Skpstr said:

I know for sure the 1.5 mil credits, 6 kills, and 10k BXP tasks are the same.

Those were the ones I wasn't sure about.  Looks the same.

Sign in to follow this