You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Anyone know when Godzilla camo come out?

9 comments in this topic

[SGSS]
Members
6,267 posts

This is a situation of take my money.  I do wish we could put it on any ship or making that I can use it over and over again on any ship.

That aside being on team Godzilla I have to have this!

When does it come out?

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,267 posts
1 minute ago, DemonW0lf said:

im thinking either this coming friday or the 30th 

ok cool.  I dont even have amagi but would get one just for this!

[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
25,076 battles

Kinda surprised it wasn't in conjunction with the release of the movie...unless there's some kind of movie spoiler hidden in them somewhere.

[SGSS]
Members
6,267 posts
5 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Kinda surprised it wasn't in conjunction with the release of the movie...unless there's some kind of movie spoiler hidden in them somewhere.

It does seem strange that its a month later.  Maybe WG did not even know it was coming out and seeing how well its doing they went, hea we need this.

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
3,049 posts
27,727 battles
36 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

30 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

It does seem strange that its a month later.  Maybe WG did not even know it was coming out and seeing how well its doing they went, hea we need this.

WG is really bad about scheduling things in correspondence with real events or historical dates. They could have released Yahagi on the date of Operation Ten-go a year ago and instead introduced it like a month later if I remember correctly, as an example.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,785 posts
31,061 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Agreed.  They had a lot of fanfare for the Dunkirk release.  Might have been a last minute deal WG made with the studios, and didn't have time to get it ready by the release date.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
25,076 battles
14 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Agreed.  They had a lot of fanfare for the Dunkirk release.  Might have been a last minute deal WG made with the studios, and didn't have time to get it ready by the release date.

I'd think in this day & age that movies are getting released everywhere at once nowadays but was thinking (if not) that maybe release dates are later in Russia so it's possibly being delayed for that.

[FEM]
[FEM]
Members
85 posts
194 battles

I have a feeling that people don't fully appreciate the difference between those camos in port vs. in battle..