Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LupusMalum

Not able to see Skip bombers on minimap

5 comments in this topic

Members
77 posts
27,741 battles

I've been experiencing the same issue. No skip bombers on minimap, and if you look in the skies above, you see the squadron, when in range, but no Skip Bomber tooltip/icon. If I see the torp bombers, they show on both minimap and in the sky, and have the TorpedoPlane icon without any issue.

Every match I have with Immelman I ask if anyone else has the issue, usually no response.

[SLDR]
Members
332 posts
13,840 battles
On 4/24/2021 at 11:29 AM, Azarath_Deathwing said:

I've been experiencing the same issue. No skip bombers on minimap, and if you look in the skies above, you see the squadron, when in range, but no Skip Bomber tooltip/icon. If I see the torp bombers, they show on both minimap and in the sky, and have the TorpedoPlane icon without any issue.

Every match I have with Immelman I ask if anyone else has the issue, usually no response.

I just reported the same bug with Immelmann. In addition the skip bomber, the fighter is also invisible in the sky and minimap.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
31,633 posts
26,512 battles
1 hour ago, 23Pair said:

I face the same bug.

Do you have mods installed?  I viewed the OP's replay just now, the very first one he listed and Skip Bombers are showing up for me.  You can see the red M.Immelman's skip bombers in the lower left of the minimap.

tPucgcI.jpeg

If you have mods installed and have problems, try running the game without them and see if the problem persists.

Sign in to follow this