Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Be careful who you are putting down as you might just be worse

17 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,515 posts

Everyone on my team sucked this match but the "wallet warrior" they were lambasting at the start sucked the least.

image.png.dab847e48086c99c9f604a88b098a617.png

• Cool 1

[BONKS]
Members
3,081 posts
52 battles

This somehow implies your position on the scoreboard corresponds with how much impact you've had on the match.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 3

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,099 battles

Its funny that that advice doesnt seem to apply to people who dislike CVs...

• Cool 4
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[PHD]
Members
1,963 posts
7,625 battles

I usually assume I am the least good in a match. But sometimes it appears I am mistaken.

One CoOp match on Two Brothers last week a couple of players on the other side of the map were complaining that we on our side were just running away and not doing much. But when the match was over, myself and another on "our side" of the map were the top scorers. Go figure.:Smile_amazed:

But checking the message board during gameplay is something I need to do better. But I usually play a DD and things just seem to happen more and faster in them.

Members
1,001 posts
1 hour ago, 1nv4d3rZ1m said:

Its funny that that advice doesnt seem to apply to people who dislike CVs...

Funny that you shoe-horned 'CV-hater' commentary in a thread that has nothing to do with CVs.

Edited by Farm_Fresh_Eggs
  • Cool 8

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,902 posts

If I see people in the game scenario going this way in a expedited mannter well, I tend to fall in my place and go see there is a usual reason why good people are going this way instead of what the lemmings would like them to blindly go this way instead and follow them over the cliff.

I dont get caught up in the messages drama etc. I can type and be a part of the problem or I can sail and shoot. They will continue to argue while the losses pile up around them. Something as simple as laying a smoke screen between one of your battleships burning down to the waterline and superior reds coming on in their haste to be the one awarded the red kill shot. Might be enough to buy a short time for BB to arrange a welcoming committee with yourself and others. If the reds have any sense at all they should not continue the attack, the damage was done and the weight fulcrum might shift towards your team for victory depending on what people do in a short time.

Typing would not be that decision time, you would have taken yourself out of winning when you sit and type on game chat about how bad so and so is doing. I remember a fight two years ago in Wows where i held the cap against 4 scharns at the same time with my damaged scharn. The clock was towards 1000 in my favor but the four enemies were capping the last of my caps and I had divided a turret to three of the four in that cap stopping their individual capture clocks rotating fire among all of them. Why they did not simply make a turn and focus me I will never know. And so they threw the game away with me last one standing against 4 humans.

Anythiing is possible. Its not over until it's 1000 points to one of teams. Don't waste it abusing those who died in battle ahead of you buying your team that time needed to win.

[D-DAY]
Members
7,133 posts

I must admit, although I know karma means nothing - trash talk against someone is one of the few things I will down vote for.

Thankfully you don't see it in Co-Op much (unless there is an event on and more are using Co-Op). Now upvotes I run out of quite quickly! :Smile_honoring:

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
3,664 posts
7,530 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Everyone on my team sucked this match but the "wallet warrior" they were lambasting at the start sucked the least.

image.png.dab847e48086c99c9f604a88b098a617.png

Its why I never trash talk at the beginning of a game ( or in general) too easy to look like a fool afterward.

Also unless this was coop  there are a lot of awful low scores on that team. 

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
1 minute ago, eviltane said:

Its why I never trash talk at the beginning of a game ( or in general) too easy to look like a fool afterward.

12 players, 1 kill.  That's the southbound end of a roflstomp.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,515 posts
Just now, eviltane said:

That was a darn Random game! I took about two shots and it was over. And I scored in the top half of the team!

[BUOY]
Members
1,426 posts
17,269 battles
37 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

12 players, 1 kill.  That's the southbound end of a roflstomp.

Can relate, MM was on a tear yesterday, was on a team that lost to the mercy rule with 6 sunk in the first 4 minutes. Me and my div mate came in first and second with 0 kills and 100k damage between the two of us.

Edited by lloyd1701

[SEAKT]
Members
219 posts
11,177 battles

And then there is that guy who can’t wait to tell the other team about how bad his own team is - a CYA thing I guess- and then when his team eventually wins.

[-MN-]
Members
107 posts
5,367 battles
1 hour ago, lloyd1701 said:

Can relate, MM was on a tear yesterday, was on a team that lost to the mercy rule with 6 sunk in the first 4 minutes. Me and my div mate came in first and second with 0 kills and 100k damage between the two of us.

Yeah, had this one yesterday, 8 players below 500XP, 2 below 600XP. So weird I took a screenshot...

1036edit.thumb.png.cb71eedbcb13f0cabc77b3d9d7ee4354.png

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,280 posts
16,495 battles

The whole wallet warrior stance in WoTs was beyond stupid...and at least in WoWS you hardly ever see this.  Let me see... do I have issues with WG on many issues that are important, at least to me, but we have NO game without

those who spend money on this game (me included).  And I LIKE the game regardless of my beefs.  To ALL wallet warriors...............Thank you for your service!

[SCREW]
Beta Testers
229 posts
10,939 battles

With base exp in all the team that terrible you would literally have to work hard to do worse... So given the arp yammy is top exp is like saying turds with corn is quality turd compared to regular.... Sorry they are all turds 😁

• Cool 1

[5D7]
Members
208 posts
8,860 battles

Well, the info provided in after battle stat is lets say scarce. Very hard to determine a player's contribution without a replay that would allow you to see what everyone is doing. Besides the fact that the guy went straight to a wallet ship does not mean that the players is unfamiliarized with the game nor anything alike.

Its all unfounded accusations basically.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
392 posts
9,522 battles
12 hours ago, eviltane said:

coop has i think 9 players on either side that doesn't look to be coop as there was 12 one that team

Sign in to follow this