Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ChiefEngineman

german dd tokens

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

52
[MEMO]
[MEMO]
Members
77 posts
21,385 battles

So question and probably asked and answered. Where is rest of german token missions, thought we'd have reset this week but nothing came. So you gave us chain missions at start of 10.3 gave us enough to first chain believe it was 700, now into second week not seeing anything that would give me tokens besides wasting dubs on crates to get tokens with shipyard event. Seeing that watching 3 wows streams twitch gives 125 tokens each time so maybe enough to get chain 2 open 800, so how is this early access to german dd line when ya can't get to early access ships?  Only early access that was any good was ital bb event, you were actually able to get to early access ships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,099
[KWF]
Members
6,567 posts
7,175 battles

My conspiracy theory is that they will be available tomorrow; having a disconnect between them and the Dockyard missions means you will  possibly have to play more to get both.

Edited by warheart1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[CUDA]
Members
565 posts
9,177 battles

I'm saving up all those tokens and cashing out. Not interested in the destroyers.

  • Cool 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,046
[CO-OP]
Members
2,581 posts
29,576 battles

early access to the lowest tier should have been given to everyone. Missions on that ship leading to the next and so on. I hate this [edited] where you get the t8 before you even get a sniff of the T7. It makes a mockery of the progression of skills.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,218
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,453 posts
1 hour ago, Efros said:

early access to the lowest tier should have been given to everyone. Missions on that ship leading to the next and so on. I hate this [edited] where you get the t8 before you even get a sniff of the T7. It makes a mockery of the progression of skills.

How did you get the T8, before you get the T7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
156
[WOLF6]
Members
255 posts
9,650 battles

The article said the new series of quests pops up tomorrow. I'd wager a bit higher reward, but a bit harder to complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
89
[BTLST]
Members
304 posts
7,040 battles
3 hours ago, Swervenkill said:

I'm saving up all those tokens and cashing out. Not interested in the destroyers.

If you're not interested in those DDs, getting them with tokens might be the smartest way to go. You don't have to play the line to unlock them and you still get the port slots and the ability to play them once a year at the Christmas snow flake event for coal or steel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,379
[CO-OP]
Members
3,795 posts
31,081 battles
2 hours ago, Burnsy said:

How did you get the T8, before you get the T7?

You could get the Schultz (t-9) from a random container.  If it was the first (or if you just go fishing for it) you could have gotten it before you even started grinding the DD missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,788
[WOLF8]
Members
8,197 posts
6,785 battles
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

You could get the Schultz (t-9) from a random container.  If it was the first (or if you just go fishing for it) you could have gotten it before you even started grinding the DD missions.

True, but Schultz is Tier IX.

IIRC, the Tier VIII one, which I currently can't remember the name of (lol), can't be acquired without getting the Tier VII Z-31 first, from the chain of Armory bundles.

Edited by Blorgh2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,046
[CO-OP]
Members
2,581 posts
29,576 battles

Yep you're right but you can get the T9 before the T7 or T8. I remember doing something similar with one of the other lines. Perhaps the French DDs, I don't recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,343
[UNHLY]
Members
5,204 posts
14,599 battles
11 minutes ago, Efros said:

Yep you're right but you can get the T9 before the T7 or T8. I remember doing something similar with one of the other lines. Perhaps the French DDs, I don't recall.

French DDs were like that, and likewise with the Italian BBs last patch and the US BB split before that. It was also possible with older releases like the UK CAs since all of them were in random bundles rather than sequential ones, but the trend now seems to be leaning toward sequential unlocks for lower tiers and the highest early access tier being in random doubloon bundles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,218
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,453 posts
17 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

French DDs were like that, and likewise with the Italian BBs last patch and the US BB split before that. It was also possible with older releases like the UK CAs since all of them were in random bundles rather than sequential ones, but the trend now seems to be leaning toward sequential unlocks for lower tiers and the highest early access tier being in random doubloon bundles. 

Yeah the possibility of getting them out of order by purchasing (or getting really lucky from a free one) crates, has been around for a long while now. 

I thought the person meant that they somehow direct purchased them, out of order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×