Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
buglips

Thread to find co-op division partners

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

193
[OGF]
Members
419 posts
7,829 battles

Since I brought up the idea, I guess it's on me to make a thread.  Given the present situation with the 2-9 matchmaker, the temporary solution seems to be forming divisions.  So if you're willing to div up, or want to arrange some divisions then you can look for teammates here.  If you see me in a match and I'm not divisioned up I'm usually willing to for at least a couple of matches.  And if I'm in a div with room for more I can keep an eye out for names that post in here.  See what we can do to alleviate the weird 2-9 stuff going on and find some satisfying toaster-whacking action.  

Edited by buglips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles

They seemed to have fixed it. I was matched up with all manner of players. Some actually played overnight with bed hair blocking their view it seems. (Yes, I am talking about you! Sudden left turn Republique,  Into torps that were fired about 20 seconds ago that even a blind man could see.) 

bad hair day indeed. more like every dang day.

:fish_glass:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,971
[PVE]
Members
14,451 posts
30,479 battles
56 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

They seemed to have fixed it. I was matched up with all manner of players. Some actually played overnight with bed hair blocking their view it seems. (Yes, I am talking about you! Sudden left turn Republique,  Into torps that were fired about 20 seconds ago that even a blind man could see.) 

bad hair day indeed. more like every dang day.

:fish_glass:

I played a handful of games around 2:30-3:30 AM EST this morning and it was still there. Just to add to the discussion.

EDIT - 7:45AM EST - just loaded into a game and still 2/7

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,046
[CO-OP]
Members
2,576 posts
29,549 battles

 Bug, as confirmed in another thread, is still there, 5 games this morning either 9 or 2 humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
197
[BEA5T]
Members
603 posts
19,164 battles

So the big question becomes when will WOWS work on it ? (Fixing the Bug)

As now I become hesitant about taking out ships that I know will be extremely hard to carry if required. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,046
[CO-OP]
Members
2,576 posts
29,549 battles

Certainly my Asashio is staying in port, mind you she does anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
197
[BEA5T]
Members
603 posts
19,164 battles

LOL  given the current ongoing saga in COOP  be hard to justify playing Tier VIII and above CV's like the Saipan, Sanzang, and Indomitable.  I am still on the fence with Audacious and Shokaku.

  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles
4 hours ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

LOL  given the current ongoing saga in COOP  be hard to justify playing Tier VIII and above CV's like the Saipan, Sanzang, and Indomitable.  I am still on the fence with Audacious and Shokaku.

  

 

 

You can hard carry in Kaga, but for some reason, I will load 5 in a row to a full house. But I will try again because 2-7 for a Kaga is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles

okay, played all afternoon and evening got 5 drops of 2-7s and all full house for my kaga.

could be players sync dropping me though. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,008
[WOLFG]
Members
13,256 posts
12,507 battles

All my games were all human yesterday (12 games total).

Hard to get missions done when there is a feeding frenzy going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,971
[PVE]
Members
14,451 posts
30,479 battles
31 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

All my games were all human yesterday (12 games total).

Hard to get missions done when there is a feeding frenzy going on.

I have had a few 2/7 this morning but most are all humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,369
[BEA5T]
Members
5,413 posts
25,154 battles
On 4/19/2021 at 9:12 PM, buglips said:

Since I brought up the idea, I guess it's on me to make a thread.  Given the present situation with the 2-9 matchmaker, the temporary solution seems to be forming divisions.  So if you're willing to div up, or want to arrange some divisions then you can look for teammates here.  If you see me in a match and I'm not divisioned up I'm usually willing to for at least a couple of matches.  And if I'm in a div with room for more I can keep an eye out for names that post in here.  See what we can do to alleviate the weird 2-9 stuff going on and find some satisfying toaster-whacking action.  

OP, if you see on line, I will division with you or ANYONE.........  I DO NOT enjoy this 2x7 at all because I have no choice on whom is my wingman.   Seven Losses since this started and I dislike, NAY, Hate losing because the other human is AFK or dies intentionally as a few have: "look I need the spotting and this is COOP - Banzai !!!" or "Screw this - RAM....." or, you get the idea.   AND YES, I have won far more than I have lost...........but, I do not like the added stress........COOP is and has enough stress without adding more.....

Yes!!!!  I am game.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[COOP2]
Members
402 posts
10,469 battles

If anyone sees me on line, if I'm not already in a division with the clan mates, ask away and I'll join up. :cap_like:

Typically keep things to tier 5 and up for the missions and such, but I'll be happy to get in a couple at tiers 2 to 4 as well.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
193
[OGF]
Members
419 posts
7,829 battles

I had one 2-human match at the start of today, then all 9s.  It was a bit of a slog, really, payout per match was low.  Anyway, having worked customer service I wouldn't be too hard on them - they probably don't know what's going on any better than anyone else does and there's a limit to how much they can say.  I presume WG's CS instructions are strict about any speculation since speculation has a way of spreading, and I know that any role I've had for a company where what I say in a reply will be taken as fact means I'm under strict orders to not say anything I'm not 100% sure I can say.  It's not a satisfying reply from them, but it's an understandable one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
197
[BEA5T]
Members
603 posts
19,164 battles

I ran a lot of Battles with a clan mate late last night each time there wasn't a full 9 human team there was the 3 of us and the rest BOTS.   I have yet to see just 2 divs ( rest BOTS) in a match in COOP since the update ( when this "anomaly" started). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
882
[WOLF6]
Members
2,449 posts
6,828 battles
On 4/20/2021 at 6:31 AM, Noworriesderpy1 said:

So the big question becomes when will WOWS work on it ? (Fixing the Bug)

As now I become hesitant about taking out ships that I know will be extremely hard to carry if required. 

 

 

Yep....I'm being VERY selective about what I take out with this bug in existence. It's not so bad at tier 9-10, but at lower tiers it truly sucks. Especially if you are in a DD or flimsy (Iti) Cruiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64
[COOP2]
Members
79 posts

I'll add you to my co-op list, hit me up if you need an extra wheel. Got some T6-9 grinds going on mostly, always happy to run OPs as well if Newport isn't involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
7 posts
229 battles

Since a bot tonight just rammed me and pinned me against an island until we turned red, I'd be down for playing with more humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64
[COOP2]
Members
79 posts
On 5/3/2021 at 3:54 AM, Gothicle said:

Since a bot tonight just rammed me and pinned me against an island until we turned red, I'd be down for playing with more humans.

I'll throw you a clan invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
318
[ICOP]
Members
462 posts
18,767 battles

I will div up with anyone who invites me in co-op.  I play mostly mornings beginning about 0500 Central Daylight time, add me in port chat and invite when you see I'm not in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,017 posts

Just got the Z-31 today and had a 2 human team in the first battle, with the other human playing an Indianapolis. I took out 3 enemy ships as the only survivor at the end and we won the game, but damn, it was rough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[_TSA_]
[_TSA_]
Members
6 posts
7,209 battles

Our clan has a regular scheduled "operations" night and quite honestly, it's the most fun we have playing the game!!  We play on Friday nights around 9pm CST time so if you are looking to division up, PM me in the game - clan membership not required, but we would prefer if you can join us on Discord!

What makes the event so fun is that we are all mature players, typically drinking and indulging in self-loathing, complaining about the events of the last week and simply making good fun of each other and the situations we find ourselves in - both good and bad!  The only rule we have is that we don't discuss politics.  We could care less about your skill level and help each other out.

Depending on the numbers we run 1 or even 2 divisions.  When we have enough players we can select any operation sometimes even playing a boat or 2 short to see if we can survive!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×