You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Moskva Question

4 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Banned
1,225 posts

I own it, but it not on the tech tree? why would that be?

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,935 posts
22,995 battles

It was moved out of the tech tree when the Russian cruisers split into the Petro line and the Nevsky line, as it doesn't fit the branch profile of either of those. Moskva is now considered a Special Ship, i.e. a premium without econ bonuses.

• Thanks 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,140 posts
19,146 battles
14 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

a premium without econ bonuses.

She actually has one very important economic bonus, which she shares with all the other T10 specials, in that her service costs are stupidly low. As in "You can spam this thing in co-op all day without premium time and not have it cost you credits" low.  

The econ bonus she does NOT have is increased credit EARNINGS, but if you are in the free-to-play crowd and you need ships for T10 campaign tasks, Ranked or Clan Battles, the T10 Specials at least make it workable for you.

I never ground any line more furiously or eagerly than I did the Russian cruiser line when I found out Moskva was getting lifted out, made a Special and given to you if you had her even so much as researched (not even bought and in port) when the split went live. For all that there was justifiable anger at the event not being handled as generously as the US cruiser line split had been, my guess is that WG thought making her a Special was enough compensation in itself.

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,337 posts

was my first T10 lol, took some fxp but worth it