Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Unit620

German DD Missions

17 comments in this topic

[SST5]
Beta Testers
114 posts
14,717 battles

Anyone know when this week's missions start?  

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles

Not certain, but I think the timer for this weeks missions runs out at the end of business tomorrow.

So maybe Wednesday?

• Cool 1

[-VT-]
Members
1,354 posts
30,953 battles
16 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Not certain, but I think the timer for this weeks missions runs out at the end of business tomorrow.

So maybe Wednesday?

Its a cruel joke mission you can't play them unless you pay. My advise to all is don't play them at all, you got to buy a ship to get a gift container 5 mission in what silly horse kaka is that?  

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[KWF]
Members
6,572 posts
7,191 battles
18 minutes ago, vikingno2 said:

Its a cruel joke mission you can't play them unless you pay. My advise to all is don't play them at all, you got to buy a ship to get a gift container 5 mission in what silly horse kaka is that?  

If you do all the missions/anything giving tokens you are guaranteed to get Z-31 and its permanent camouflage. There's no RNG involved in this, though from what I hear Z-31 isn't the best of ships.

[OGF]
Members
428 posts
7,929 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

If you do all the missions/anything giving tokens you are guaranteed to get Z-31 and its permanent camouflage. There's no RNG involved in this, though from what I hear Z-31 isn't the best of ships.

More work, less stuff is the theme this year.  I'm just waiting to see if golden week will be half decent or as chintzy as this year's lunar new year was.  If it's crap then I'm taking it as a sign that fun time is over and now there is only gulag and gruel.  

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KWF]
Members
6,572 posts
7,191 battles
4 minutes ago, buglips said:

More work, less stuff is the theme this year.  I'm just waiting to see if golden week will be half decent or as chintzy as this year's lunar new year was.  If it's crap then I'm taking it as a sign that fun time is over and now there is only gulag and gruel.  

Oh, not arguing that. However I would rather eliminate RNG from container/bundle drops at the expense of a bit less stingier RNG reliant rewards. 

Anyway, provided you play regularly it should be easy to get the ship without any added playtime. Regardless, can't say the rewards are getting better if Dockyard is anything to go by.

• Cool 1

[JSG]
Members
51 posts
15,817 battles
16 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU CANT EVEN GET EARLY ACCESS TO ANY OF THE GERMAN DDS  AS THEY HAVE PUT THEM BEHIND A PAY WALL

• Boring 1

[NG-NL]
Members
440 posts
11,425 battles
23 minutes ago, Charron007 said:

SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU CANT EVEN GET EARLY ACCESS TO ANY OF THE GERMAN DDS  AS THEY HAVE PUT THEM BEHIND A PAY WALL

You're looking in the wrong place. The weekly German missions are free to all.

P.S. When giving a dental X-ray, German DDS says "Bite, Bitte."

[DVYJC]
Members
4,427 posts
11,860 battles
26 minutes ago, Charron007 said:

This is demonstrably incorrect. It is certainly debatable about whether you even want the free one, really.

Edited by RainbowFartingUnicorn
  • Cool 1

[JSG]
Members
51 posts
15,817 battles
26 minutes ago, imaginary_b said:

You're looking in the wrong place. The weekly German missions are free to all.

P.S. When giving a dental X-ray, German DDS says "Bite, Bitte."

SECOND STAGE MISSIONS FIRST MISSION YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FELIX SHULTZ OR THE ZF 61 SO PLEASE EXPLAIN  HOW YOU CAN DO THAT

Edited by Charron007
  • Boring 1

[JSG]
Members
51 posts
15,817 battles
26 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

This is demonstrably incorrect. It is certainly debatable about whether you even want the free one, really.

SECOND STAGE MISSIONS FIRST MISSION YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FELIX SHULTZ OR THE ZF 61 SO PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN DO THAT

Edited by Charron007

[DVYJC]
Members
4,427 posts
11,860 battles
2 hours ago, Charron007 said:

SECOND STAGE MISSIONS FIRST MISSION YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FELIX SHULTZ OR THE ZF 61 SO PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN DO THAT

YOU CAN'T BUT THAT MISSION NO GIVE U TOKEN FOR TO UNLOCK EARLY ACCESS GERMAN DESTROYER BOTE SO IT NO MATTER.

• Boring 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,494 posts
25,963 battles

So, am I correct in saying there is no way to get the T8 KM DD without forking out $$$?  I really would rather skip any grind in the Z31 if at all possible.

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
8 minutes ago, kyesac said:

So, am I correct in saying there is no way to get the T8 KM DD without forking out $$$? 

If you want to avoid Z-31 grind, you are correct. If you are willing to put in the hard yards, you are absolutely wrong.

I'm looking at the > 70,000 XP I have on the Gaede at the moment and realizing I can ignore the whole damn event, because the ZF-6 doesn't appeal to me either. Eight weeks of chill (or is it nine? I got it into my head that this patch is longer for some reason). 

I wonder how the Z-31 does in Narai. That operation is full of lower-tier light cruisers and destroyers she should be able to wreck.

[WOLF7]
Members
1,018 posts

SECOND STAGE MISSIONS FIRST MISSION YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FELIX SHULTZ OR THE ZF 61 SO PLEASE EXPLAIN  HOW YOU CAN DO THAT

3 hours ago, Charron007 said:

21 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

YOU CAN'T BUT THAT MISSION NO GIVE U TOKEN FOR TO UNLOCK EARLY ACCESS GERMAN DESTROYER BOTE SO IT NO MATTER.

It's International Caps Lock Day! - Niners Nation

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[JSG]
Members
51 posts
15,817 battles
3 hours ago, HamAndCheez said:

It's International Caps Lock Day! - Niners Nation

so you are one of those who attack the messenger not the message G.J 

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
242 posts
13,881 battles
16 hours ago, Charron007 said:

If you look at the rewards for the mission that requires Felix or ZF you'll see you don't get tokens out of that chain, so it has nothing to do with getting the T7 and its  perma camo.  Likely wednesday we'll get another week long mission for 1k+ tokens... just like we did this past week.  And all caps is rude.

Abbye

Sign in to follow this