Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Le_Potate

AFK Problem

4 comments in this topic

[PTFRM]
Members
30 posts
7,671 battles

So, it seems that there is an extreme AFK problem in ranked. I had nothing to do today, and ranked out of bronze. Easily 80% of my matches had an AFK dd or BB. The amount of people who load in to a match and then don't play is absolutely insane. There really needs to be more differentiation between ranked and fandoms. There need to be stricter punishments for Afk of griefing. There also needs to be a higher minimum battle requirement. I played 2 matches with an individual who had 36, and 38 battles. This guy was in a ZF-6. 36 battles. Not that I expect anyone at WG to care about anything but lining their own pockets no matter the cost to the player base. 

• Haha 1

[WOLF8]
Members
8,209 posts
6,785 battles

Sir, this is the PVE Contents subforum. You might want to try posting your thread again at the General Discussion... lol. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,850 posts
25,182 battles
4 hours ago, Le_Potate said:

So, it seems that there is an extreme AFK problem in ranked. I had nothing to do today, and ranked out of bronze. Easily 80% of my matches had an AFK dd or BB. The amount of people who load in to a match and then don't play is absolutely insane. There really needs to be more differentiation between ranked and fandoms. There need to be stricter punishments for Afk of griefing. There also needs to be a higher minimum battle requirement. I played 2 matches with an individual who had 36, and 38 battles. This guy was in a ZF-6. 36 battles. Not that I expect anyone at WG to care about anything but lining their own pockets no matter the cost to the player base. 

Not only in the wrong section but a bunch of exaggerated utter malarkey...I played bronze rank all day & didn't see 1 afk player at all...on either team.

Find it kinda hard to believe your claims.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[USCG]
Members
800 posts
24,600 battles

I don’t see much AFK in ranked. However, I did have a Mino skipper that got so mad at a DD he/she was trying to tell were to go (but didn’t) that they steamed to the back edge of the mini-map and then into a corner. Kept hitting the “Negative” button when someone would type something or hit a hot chat key. What a child...

Best part however was that we still won without them...

Sign in to follow this