You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Being reported

51 comments in this topic

Members
109 posts
16,820 battles

is there a place you can see if/who reported you? I saw out of the corner of my eye in the results of a recent game that I was reported--but I don't have the faintest idea why. Can one look this up?

• Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[REX-I]
Members
109 posts
13,154 battles
5 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

is there a place you can see if/who reported you? I saw out of the corner of my eye in the results of a recent game that I was reported--but I don't have the faintest idea why. Can one look this up?

Do you play cv? Because if you do it could have been me

Edited by VorTex_Eagle875
  • Cool 6
  • Funny 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 5
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 13

[SGSS]
Members
6,269 posts
2 minutes ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

Your just a sad little @#@:!

Reporting someone because you dont like a thing. 

So sad.

• Cool 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 17

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
8 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

Nope.. But if he is a type that is misusing the report system... That is against TOS/EULA... Sanctions can be imposed.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,602 posts
2,011 battles
5 minutes ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

You have made yourself worthy of my ignore list.

• Cool 3
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
7,465 posts

I didn't even know you got a notification when you were reported.  I thought you only got a notification if your were complemented.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,807 posts
31,136 battles

If you only get one report, you can't.  If you get 2 or more you will get a notification.

• If a player is complimented or reported, a system message appears after a battle. A message for reports will be displayed only if the player has been reported by at least two others. The message for compliments or reports will show the number of people who did so without specifying their nicknames. The message is retained for the duration of the session in Notifications.
Edited by HamptonRoads

[WOLFC]
Members
3,172 posts
11,848 battles

Can you imagine how much more toxic things would be if players were told who reported them? The amount of post-match vitriol in port chat would be legendary. Mine would be exceptionally bad, because most of my reports tend to go to people being :etc_swear:s in chat to begin with.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 4
  • Thanks 1

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
25 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Can you imagine how much more toxic things would be if players were told who reported them? The amount of post-match vitriol in port chat would be legendary. Mine would be exceptionally bad, because most of my reports tend to go to people being :etc_swear:s in chat to begin with.

^^^^^^^Thiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss.

Members
186 posts
2,780 battles
49 minutes ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

why?

Members
1,127 posts
3 minutes ago, Seawolf148 said:
52 minutes ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

why?

wouldnt want to get reported for not reporting a cv

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Meh 1

[WOLFH]
Members
1,290 posts
1 hour ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

You don't want to be reported?

Don't play CVs, DDs, back-of-the-map BBs, brawling BBs, high ROF cruisers, or radar boats; don't have the first or last ship to be sunk on your team; don't be the high or low person on your team's leaderboard; don't get in another player's way; don't kill an enemy ship that another player wanted to kill, and; don't play at all on any random day.

Edited by C14Alpha
  • Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,521 posts

I occasionally give complements to courteous and jovial players just in case they might enjoy seeing a "you were complemented" back at Port, otherwise I completely ignore the Karma system. The only exception being some one who is clearly toxic in chat, for content more than language.

Edited by Snargfargle

Banned
1,684 posts
3 hours ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

You are Reported

My name is on the left

You were reported for comedy purposes.

Laff with me

• Haha 1

[-BUI-]
Members
2,706 posts
7,103 battles
2 hours ago, C14Alpha said:

Don't play CVs, DDs, back-of-the-map BBs, brawling BBs, high ROF cruisers, or radar boats; don't have the first or last ship to be sunk on your team; don't be the high or low person on your team's leaderboard; don't get in another player's way; don't kill an enemy ship that another player wanted to kill, and; don't play at all on any random day.

Pretty much.

Members
519 posts
931 battles
5 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Nope.. But if he is a type that is misusing the report system... That is against TOS/EULA... Sanctions can be imposed.

Lol. No they can't. You sound *unknowledge for typing that.

• Meh 2

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
2 hours ago, Vasili_One_Bonk_only said:

Lol. No they can't. You sound *unknowledge for typing that.

Allow me to educate you, if you didn't know, now you do... Misusing the in game report system is against the TOS/EULA...Sanctions can be imposed if you're found guilty...

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
23 posts
4,642 battles
6 hours ago, C14Alpha said:

This! I would say allow the folks to compliment only and only report if it is bad and you go through the proper channels. 

[FORM]
Members
2,417 posts
13,579 battles
9 hours ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

is there a place you can see if/who reported you?

Not unless you get a ban.

Heck, people report others for just playing well these days (and compliment too...) what's the Karma in game matter anyway? 

[-VT-]
Members
1,354 posts
30,953 battles

Just wish WG had the balls to list what gets you banned.  I called someone and idiot, so now I am chat banned. This is after he bagged on me(in chat no less how rich) BTFW but since he was in a Div. they all reported me.  Don't give me your crap moderators about submitting a ticket and trying to repeal a ban they do nothing and nothing ever changes. Put the same filter in chat you do on the forums, once you filter out what gets you banned then if they don't like what you have to say they can disable you all problems solved right there. If its not about the Game or gameplay it gets you banned; how you played is game play btw.

Edited by vikingno2

Members
519 posts
931 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Allow me to educate you, if you didn't know, now you do... Misusing the in game report system is against the TOS/EULA...Sanctions can be imposed if you're found guilty...

lol. Prove they are misusing it. Ohhh, you and WG can't.

Opps.

[-VT-]
Members
1,354 posts
30,953 battles
10 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Not unless you get a ban.

Heck, people report others for just playing well these days (and compliment too...) what's the Karma in game matter anyway? 

It wouldn't matter but if you get enough reports they will ban you, and reference that you called someone and idiot due to their idiotic play.  Example game starts Yosino and Thunderer both turn north (spawn was north) go to A line so they can start backing up; this happened two tier 10 players did this I mean wth just play Co_Op  

[-VT-]
Members
1,354 posts
30,953 battles
9 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Really you think they got some kind of forensic cyber force that's going to checking that out lol really. That is just a CYA statement in the user agreement. Most user agreements are exceptionally vague, to allow companies to do what they want a cover themselves is ways that cant be proven.   But if you want to play you gotta sign , one day hopefully soon the government will try and clean this up doubt they have will though. 

[PHD]
Members
270 posts
16,096 battles

I was once reported in a co-op battle with just 2 humans.

And I don't think it was one of the bots...

• Funny 1

Members
519 posts
931 battles
3 minutes ago, Potohto928 said:

I was once reported in a co-op battle with just 2 humans.

And I don't think it was one of the bots...

Skynet is real.... *Checks over shoulder*