You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArIskandir

So, Two Brothers... hmmm

15 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
8,995 posts
6,709 battles

xCe1BN0.png

esmPFvd.png

1W2YQdH.png

idwCjwA.png

Triple Clan Div running middle on paper ships for luls, one BB follows up... 5 minutes into the game all 4 are sunk. I know they are having a great time, goofing around and laughing out. I don't have anything against "play for fun" but I can't say it isn't very annoying to have your team mates try their hardest to throw a game. Every match in Two Brothers is always the same annoying "behavior", I know they have the right to play the game as they like but can't you at least give us an option to skip a certain map? or an option to know which maps are on rotation when we queue up? I certainly don't wan't to play Two Brothers on weekends anymore, I don't have the endurance to enjoy this.

20210417_212824_PASC510-Alaska_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
3,074 posts
27,844 battles

I hate this down the middle thing. 

Talk about griefing, this the worst possible way to do play. 

[BONKS]
Members
3,081 posts
52 battles

Reporting them to support then pray that they actually get penalized for their griefing is the only thing you can do.

[RYZIN]
Beta Testers
48 posts
19,186 battles

What is worse is when you see people start to do it and you tell them they are throwing there ship away only to have them succeed and then you have to listen to how great a strategist they are. I want to say you got lucky that the guys you were against were worse players than you are but I just keep my mouth shut and let them have their moment. It does drive you crazy because 9 out of 10 times it is a stupid play.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,805 posts
31,131 battles
4 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

Yea I've never blocked a map in WoT but could bock this one quite easily.

Suez Canal blocked by stranded Evergreen boxship - Splash247

• Funny 1

[GOOF]
Members
856 posts
7,055 battles

They'll never expect it lol

Can't stand when people suggest this.

[G-O-W]
Members
1,099 posts
3,207 battles
5 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Reporting them to support then pray that they actually get penalized for their griefing is the only thing you can do.

It's sort of a valid tactic. I had a game 2 years ago where most of the enemy team in a tier 6-7 game rushed the middle, no one noticed on my team, they thought it would be a laugh but they actually pulled it off and won as no one on my team except a slow BB was at our cap and he was quickly sunk. By the time my team decided to turn around and get back they had won..

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
3 hours ago, grorg said:

They'll never expect it lol

I had someone say that in coop.  

Ain't no DD got enough torps for a DD, two cruisers, and a BB.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,784 posts
11,412 battles

Ever since the CCs started streaming while doing it every time they get this map, everyone that watches thinks they can pull it off too.  However, reality often shows up when these average players can't pull it off unless they are against players that make worst decisions than they do.

• Cool 2

[CVA16]
Members
6,735 posts
20,793 battles
8 minutes ago, Murcc said:

However, reality often shows up when these average players can't pull it off unless they are against players that make worst decisions than they do.

In this case, we're talking about COOP so the bots make lots of bad decisions already. And you will run into at least 2 bots in the middle. If nothing else you hang up on the various wrecks blocking the channel.

[BONKS]
Members
3,081 posts
52 battles
7 hours ago, LunchCutter said:

It's sort of a valid tactic. I had a game 2 years ago where most of the enemy team in a tier 6-7 game rushed the middle, no one noticed on my team, they thought it would be a laugh but they actually pulled it off and won as no one on my team except a slow BB was at our cap and he was quickly sunk. By the time my team decided to turn around and get back they had won..

Well first of all, two years ago. Doesn't seem very successful then.

And that's the thing, it is an extremely poor strategy that relies more on your opponent messing up than anything else.

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
12 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Really... you're suggesting somebody actually waste their time filing a ticket w/support for somebody cutting the channel on 2 brothers?

As a note...

Odds are support would probably be more likely to give you some kind of penalty for suggesting people waste their time over that than they would penalize those players.

[CYPHR]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,972 posts
21,639 battles

hey me and my clan mates rushed the mid on this map with three Kurfursts, the solo defending mino didnt know what hit him.....  and then we won cuz their team was so occupied on the flanks  they had their broadsides to us,  plus secondaries wrecking,  it was gloriously hilarious.

while the mino raged in chat in utter disbelief at how bad his team was

• Funny 1