Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pepe_trueno

give us a choice in what commander skill tree we want to use

3 comments in this topic

Members
782 posts
6,083 battles

i think we can all agree that not all ships of the same class will play in the same manner thats why i want to suggest that each ship can choose between 2 captain skill tree say:

destroyers can choose between destroyer or cruiser skill tree

cruisers with guns of 152mm and lower can choose between cruiser or destroyers skill tree

cruisers with guns of 153mm and higher can choose between cruiser or battleship skill tree

battleships can choose between battleship or cruiser skill tree

• Boring 2

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles
3 hours ago, pepe_trueno said:

i think we can all agree that not all ships of the same class will play in the same manner thats why i want to suggest that each ship can choose between 2 captain skill tree say:

destroyers can choose between destroyer or cruiser skill tree

cruisers with guns of 152mm and lower can choose between cruiser or destroyers skill tree

cruisers with guns of 153mm and higher can choose between cruiser or battleship skill tree

battleships can choose between battleship or cruiser skill tree

You left out CVs, but say you are generous and let CVs use all 4 , sounds fair. 

Banned
1,684 posts

I say for commanders Let the player set skills for up to 4 named ships of the same type.

Regardless of tech tree or premium. {Smolensk, Riga , Petropavlovsk, and Tallinn } All RU Cruisers 4 skill sets one for each ship named

If this is used no other skills can be used for other types.

This would give some kind of reward for adding the 20th and 21st commander skill.{One commander 4 ships of the same type and nation}

Sign in to follow this