You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
doudou123

How to know my old clan name?

5 comments in this topic

[SUMO]
Members
11 posts
7,899 battles

About 1 year ago, i was in my old clan and was kicked out since I did not play this game for months. Now I am not happy with my current clan and want to go back to the old clan. Unfortunatelly forgot the old clan name. Is it possible to get the clan history which I used to join in the game?

[HINON]
Members
14,318 posts
49 minutes ago, doudou123 said:

About 1 year ago, i was in my old clan and was kicked out since I did not play this game for months. Now I am not happy with my current clan and want to go back to the old clan. Unfortunatelly forgot the old clan name. Is it possible to get the clan history which I used to join in the game?

Perhaps open a support ticket and inquire.

[WHARF]
Members
482 posts
19,789 battles
52 minutes ago, doudou123 said:

hi,,,so go to ...WORLD OF WARSHIPS STATS AND NUMBERS..website....enter your in game name...go down the page to..TRANSFERS...will show your clan history..happy hunting

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
3,058 posts
27,797 battles

You used to be in Sumo according to WoWs stats and numbers.Screenshot_20210417-144751_Chrome.thumb.jpg.eedcf32ce177d65e52fca11f14f80f6b.jpg

• Cool 1