Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ole_seabee

How do i log off of the server

8 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
211 posts
17,791 battles

Hi I have searched this on the web and i want to log out of WOW to try to set up a second account to use to join another clan? I dont seem to have the option anywhere. I go directly into my current account then i look around at all options and i cannot find a log out or log off server option anywhere.

Thanks for any help in advance.

[WHARF]
Members
485 posts
19,821 battles
4 minutes ago, ole_seabee said:

Hi I have searched this on the web and i want to log out of WOW to try to set up a second account to use to join another clan? I dont seem to have the option anywhere. I go directly into my current account then i look around at all options and i cannot find a log out or log off server option anywhere.

HEY DUDE...so when you open the game center...under your name in the log in screen.....you can add another account there

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles

You do it from the WGC. Exit the game, open WGC. Click on your account name in upper left, drop down menu has add account option. Sign in there and when you launch the game it will be with that account.

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
1 hour ago, ole_seabee said:

WOWS serve is like Hotel California...you can check out any time you like...but you can never leave (insert outro solo...on a never ending loop...here).

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,081 posts
15,725 battles

The launcher.

2008613443_WGCAddAccount.thumb.jpg.cacb3687fda3202a58a2b2281b26c114.jpg

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
211 posts
17,791 battles

Thanks greybeard your pictures did it i went there a few times but never noticed that option.

Members
5,750 posts
11,481 battles
18 hours ago, ole_seabee said:

ok what is WGC ?

How the game is launched for the last year or 2....

Sign in to follow this