You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Warlord_Deadeye_Pete

Did I miss something about the Armory or is it bugged?

24 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
2,089 posts
18,868 battles

Logged in, went to armory, wanted to trade off some coal for signals.. uhh like what, where the... everything?

.. where's my steel, where's my coal.. where did everything go.. I read the patch notes didn't see anything about it?

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,461 posts

All my stuff is still there.

[HEROS]
Members
2,089 posts
18,868 battles

all I got showing is this.  The little house icon in the upper left just rolls it one page.. no wallet icon, no zip.

shot-21.04.16_11.51.49-0290.jpg

shot-21.04.16_11.52.38-0501.jpg

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles
16 minutes ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

all I got showing is this.  The little house icon in the upper left just rolls it one page.. no wallet icon, no zip.

Is it possible that it now only shows currencies you can spend in the section you're visiting?

IOW, what does it show if you go to the section where you can buy ships for coal/steel?

[HEROS]
Members
2,089 posts
18,868 battles

I have zero clue on how to get to that "section" the obvious seems to be to click on the "house" icon in the upper left.  Nothing happens. I just have the German DD's page and the main page with the Yudachi packages on it.  Looking at it now.. something screwed up here.

Nope looks exactly the same on the web site..  I piss off someone at Wargaming or something?

Edited by Warlord_Deadeye_Pete

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
54 minutes ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

Logged in, went to armory, wanted to trade off some coal for signals.. uhh like what, where the... everything?

.. where's my steel, where's my coal.. where did everything go.. I read the patch notes didn't see anything about it?

You can ask CS for an investigation over such issues.

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
1 minute ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

Gonna have to.. this stinks.  The more they try to fix this game I swear the more the break it.

This is not a game issue... This is your issue... (so far).

Lets not confuse the magnitude of the situation...

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
40 minutes ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

BTW... is your monitor settings a bit off  ? Or is it your screen/graphics in gamesettings ?

Edited by Navalpride33

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,144 battles
1 hour ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

Gonna have to.. this stinks.  The more they try to fix this game I swear the more the break it.

Just a thought (as it happens to me on website every time my phone has a system update... can't see my notifications/etc)...have you tried logging in?

I've had that happen in game before also where I needed to log in & "everything was gone" until I did...but it is rare. Not sure what causes it in game.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[NEMO]
Members
171 posts
13,206 battles

At least you can get to the armory page. I am not able to get in there or the dockyard. This seems to happen after most patches.

[HEROS]
Members
2,089 posts
18,868 battles

Yea, I know iit is "My Issue" but it is "Their" software, and that makes it "Their" issue.  They are the vendor of services. 

Nothing has changed on my end, and I don't let the launcher auto log me in anyway, and I've stopped allowing WG to cookie me.. along with everyone else..  

I'm a senior Citizen now and it's like a "Notice to scammers" has gone out ...So I've had to get very security conscious over the last few months.   

This Week on Revaldo.. Script Kiddes Gone Wild!"

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
Just now, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

Yea, I know iit is "My Issue" but it is "Their" software, and that makes it "Their" issue.  They are the vendor of services. 

Might say nice gymnastics there... Not entirely correct...

Any ways GL...

[INTEL]
Members
3,474 posts
20,428 battles
2 hours ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

I haz ur stuff

To get it back you have to take my Yudachi with it.

• Funny 2

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

if not full screen make it so...  on some pages it only shows the currencies you can spend too

not full screen:

image.thumb.png.564043808c1ec1db8b6c482f959ddb53.png

same page just now full screen

image.thumb.png.e280597a75628e5aa708ce6746c86039.png

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,113 posts
13,531 battles

The armory is a responsive page. Any width less than 1262 pixels will use compact view.

[PVE]
Members
7,465 posts
2 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

The armory is a responsive page. Any width less than 1262 pixels will use compact view.

Then this is possibly a not in full screen and/or a resolution issue.  If so, its an easy fix.

Edited by Slimeball91

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

i can't reproduce what the op sees in the client... the narrowest i can select even for windowed is 1280

my screens came from a browser...

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,478 posts
4,774 battles
4 hours ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

Pirates, dude. Dang pirates are getting more blatant by the day.  May have to send in the Marines.

[INTEL]
Members
3,474 posts
20,428 battles
19 hours ago, Warlord_Deadeye_Pete said:

Have you tried going in through the Armory menu link at the top of this forum page?