Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SeaLord_MacKraken

Amazon Prime Gaming vs WOWS Premium

9 comments in this topic

Members
28 posts
4,865 battles

Does Amazon Prime Gaming account give WOWS Premium account?
I.e. if I pay for Amazon Prime, would that upgrade my WOWS account to Premium as long as I'm paying for Amazon Prime?

[CO-OP]
Members
3,807 posts
31,136 battles

No  WG could offer some premium time reward through APG, but the two are otherwise exclusive.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF7]
Members
33 posts
5,683 battles

Not that I've seen. Amazon Prime does allow you to get prime rewards for WoWs from time to time on Twitch. Today for instance Twitch dropped a French container for Prime members.

Some info here: https://tinyurl.com/54c6afma

Edited by CoffeeandChaos
  • Thanks 1

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles

I basically pay for Amazon Prime to get a supplement to Netflix (Prime TV has some decent programming)

On top of that, they throw in a few WoWS goodies, and ship stuff I order for free.

• Cool 1

[WHARF]
Members
486 posts
19,827 battles
3 hours ago, SeaLord_MacKraken said:

Does Amazon Prime Gaming account give WOWS Premium account?
I.e. if I pay for Amazon Prime, would that upgrade my WOWS account to Premium as long as I'm paying for Amazon Prime?

SO every month you will get something...myself i got the ARIZONA just for watching.. rare drop.. a few month ago....plus you get amazon prime...do you have any idea how many war movies you can watch...lots of Russian movies there

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles
2 hours ago, dadeoo said:

SO every month you will get something...myself i got the ARIZONA just for watching.. rare drop.. a few month ago....plus you get amazon prime...do you have any idea how many war movies you can watch...lots of Russian movies there

Yeah, it meshes well with Netflix, even for regular shows. 

I've enjoyed Man in the High Castle, The Expanse, Purge, The Boys, American Gods, and Jack Ryan, among others. Just started on The Stand. (Alexander Skarsgard is the next Christopher Walken, he does creepy-cool really well)

[_CIA_]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
403 posts
3,176 battles

Yeah, definitely link your Twitch, Amazon Prime, and WG accounts.  They give stuff away on WoT too.  Got a Captured King Tiger and the Texas for free through a twitch drops.

I will add though, counting the accounts is buggy as hell.

Sign in to follow this