You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

Zath Plays Operation Aegis and Narai Erich Lowenhardt, T-61, Z-39 10.2

7 comments in this topic

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,389 posts
25,983 battles

I always do my dailies for that sweet, sweet, steel. So I figured I'd take out three ships that I recently highlighted as going away in 10.5 so you can make your decisions. Ironically, they're all German and thanks to the Commander Rework, I can put Lutjens in each of them!

Where do you think he was most effective?

• Cool 1

[FRR]
Members
1,025 posts

I really hope Wargaming brings back other Scenarios, if they won't create new ones. 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
6,389 posts
25,983 battles
9 minutes ago, Hukom said:

I really hope Wargaming brings back other Scenarios, if they won't create new ones. 

100% agreed!

Members
1,600 posts
2,011 battles
2 hours ago, Lord_Zath said:

Where do you think he was most effective?

I think Lutjens would've been most effective on Lionheart if you hadn't been so passive. I don't see any E.Lowenhardt gameplay, I just see Stuka & Bf.109 gameplay.

[RVNHQ]
Members
460 posts
12,575 battles

If WG resells Erich Lowenhardt with her iron cross camo I may pick her up just for scenarios.

[CVA16]
Members
6,735 posts
20,793 battles

I did note what is a really bad CV habit for a normal player with a random team.  Zath went after the red ships early, which I always thought started various timers for the bots. If nothing else, the DD starts smoking too early.

Obviously, with a good CV player backed by an excellent team there is no problem.  A typical random team will likely get overwhelmed by groups of bots showing up before the previous group is (mostly) sunk.

[-K-]
6,389 posts
25,983 battles
9 hours ago, Beleaf_ said:

If WG resells Erich Lowenhardt with her iron cross camo I may pick her up just for scenarios.

She's so fun!!!

6 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

I did note what is a really bad CV habit for a normal player with a random team.  Zath went after the red ships early, which I always thought started various timers for the bots. If nothing else, the DD starts smoking too early.

Obviously, with a good CV player backed by an excellent team there is no problem.  A typical random team will likely get overwhelmed by groups of bots showing up before the previous group is (mostly) sunk.

Yes that's very true. Good point!