Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ispyarock

dockyard ZF6 booster bundle

5 comments in this topic

[AUTOX]
Members
11 posts
8,610 battles

I have not decided on getting the ship yet ,and wondering how long will the booster bundles be available? Is there a last date for them or depends on how far you have progressed into the ship building stage?

Thanks in advance!

[RLGN]
Members
16,603 posts
29,025 battles

Not sure about a cutoff date, but if you complete too many stages before getting them, I think there’s a cutoff related to that.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,170 posts
11,840 battles

Once out earn three stages in the dockyard, you can no longer purchase starter packs. A cutoff date for the starter bundles is not clearly stated, but I would assume they become unavailable for purchase either at the end of 0.10.4 (when the dockyard missions end and stages can only be completed for doubloons) or possibly 0.10.3 (the current patch). However, unless you do not play the game at all, the likelihood you will not have completed at least three dock yard stages by even the end of the current patch is pretty small, as the early missions are quite easy and even playing only one class will quickly net you the 6 completed missions to progress to Keel Laying, so it’s largely a moot point.

Sign in to follow this