You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
brewakeg

Camera shaking when taking damage (fix)

7 comments in this topic

Members
369 posts
11,651 battles

Either this is a new feature with this release, or it got re-enabled.    Just un-check this box in Settings:

WOW_Settings_CameraShaking.JPG

[WOLFC]
Members
3,170 posts
11,840 battles

There was a sentence in the patch notes about fixing a bug that caused this feature to not function. I’m not certain how long it was disabled, but this is nothing new.

• Cool 1

[CAP]
Members
484 posts
18,629 battles

My issue is how the aiming camera seems to respond to the target's movement/damage.

Members
1,124 posts

if its not all the time....it might be you got hit with an inertia fused shell that makes your chair roll back when you get hit  

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,906 posts

Its a older option. ITs good to just leave the screen stable so you can finish working out the shooting

• Cool 1

Members
795 posts
10,278 battles

FWIW there is also camera shake when a ship nearby gets hit by large shells. I was in my Petro the other night very close to a friendly Yamato, the Yammy gets hit by an enemy BB and I got the camera shake without personally being hit.

Not sure if that is a new feature or not..

[OO7]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
314 posts
10,243 battles
34 minutes ago, Dr_Powderfinger said:

FWIW there is also camera shake when a ship nearby gets hit by large shells. I was in my Petro the other night very close to a friendly Yamato, the Yammy gets hit by an enemy BB and I got the camera shake without personally being hit.

Not sure if that is a new feature or not..

Yeah this is a new feature, and I sorta wish it could be disabled. If you're right near allies shooting out of a smoke together your screen never stops wobbling.