Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

Dockyard Event and The 200 Steel Per Phase?

6 comments in this topic

[AKITA]
Members
396 posts

Please tell me if this is how it works because I'm not quite understanding it. I'm guessing by the wording that you have to complete ALL of the phases using Doubloons and then do the missions to get the 200 steel per completed phase? So if you just grind out the phases and purchase the last 3 as required, you don't get any steel?

In other words, I need to spend 38,150 doubloons upfront and then proceed with the mission if I want the 4400 steel? I would just like a confirmation before I blow the doubloons. Thanks in advance!

[P-V-E]
Members
1,811 posts

yes, you need to 38,150 doubloons upfront (the two booster packs and the remainder stages of 2200 doubloons each), then proceed with the dockyard masons over this and the next update to get the 200 steel and 3000 coal per stage.

If you complete the construction of flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_9ffc494df739f989c98f2dd3a4e40887IX ZF-6 by spending Doubloons, make sure to keep completing Dockyard combat missions—each phase will bring you 3,000 Coal and 200 Steel.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/hamburg-dockyard-zf-6/

Edited by b101uk

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,878 posts

You are awarded shipbuilding phases, the gold diamond in the Missions in game.

At some point you will be awarded one or more of these shipbuilding tokens and take a trip into the dockyard to claim your prizes which will be announced to you to claim on that Dockyard screen.

You have about 61 days and counting. Some of those are deliberately [edited] grinding way too much. The MARKETING claims you get a implied 200 steel for each stage up to all 22 stages completed.

It does not work that way, you have to grind out the dockyard shipbuilding tokens themselves and then claim them and their rewards as you go. All together it looks like to be about a 2400 steel and a bit of coal. Its unfortuante that WG deemed the steel of less to no value or incentative to roll it out. Perhaps they got burned on the Flint when many people apparently deciided not to get a delicate warship that can be deleted if the Cap trips and drops his fishbowl.

OR they are doing what I am doing, waiting for the summer steel and gold coupons to cash in to reduce the expenses needed. I see that WG has already quietly added UP more steel on to the tag so that you will still spend a certain amount of even discounted. And its gone.

The Game Economy is in critical condition to use a medical term. Its in great pain, need of sedation, breakting support and lots of dollars in medicines. Some of which has caused me to back off  and hold my nose in expenses. Ive gone through about 500 so far this month. When you consider the last 4 months of relative inactivity its quite a gush onto a dry desert that will dry that water up very fast. I am enjoying the careful buying I am doing. Nothing moves forward without a extreme amount of consideration, if its worth great>? If not? then the buying wont happen. Its that simple. They will have to throw in something sweeter.

And thats the problem. The last 9 months specifically the economy has been collasped and devalued on purpose very quickly. It takes more of anything including time to do anything now in game. What with the summer holidays and all that are coming its  wonder people participte at all.. I for one am waiting on the 7 KOTS but might as well be a genie rubbing on them precious...

One interesting thought.

If you did nothing but collect steel on the daily missions, 40 per 24 hours starting at 5 am every morning? It comes out to exactly 2400 steel in 60+ days. So instead of being a good generous santa, it is tightfisted and meanie handing out anything to the happy player whom is looking forward to some things nice in a grim life full of increasingly soviet-Fication of various game functions.

Edited by xHeavy
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,131 posts
19,133 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Argus said:

In other words, I need to spend 38,150 doubloons upfront and then proceed with the mission if I want the 4400 steel? I would just like a confirmation before I blow the doubloons.

It's not 4400 steel; it's 3800 steel. The steel is compensation for having paid for stages you could have completed for free, and there are only 19 of those. The last three, the ones you are obliged to pay for to get the ship, don't count.

(Note that this figure assumes you are clan-less or your clan doesn't have the steel boosting facility built. If it does, you will get a little more depending on your clan's progress.)

[AKITA]
Members
396 posts
9 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It's not 4400 steel; it's 3800 steel. The steel is compensation for having paid for stages you could have completed for free, and there are only 19 of those. The last three, the ones you are obliged to pay for to get the ship, don't count.

(Note that this figure assumes you are clan-less or your clan doesn't have the steel boosting facility built. If it does, you will get a little more depending on your clan's progress.)

Thanks so much for the info and the correction on the steel amount! 

[_NAS_]
Members
120 posts
7,335 battles

now you have to complete 6 steps when before it was only four...great.  Back to the other similar game I go.

Edited by Scottsds

Sign in to follow this