You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

Personal Milestone Achieved!

14 comments in this topic

[187]
Members
958 posts
17,782 battles

Back in July 2016, I this game caught my eye. Being an Ex Service member and History teacher I jumped at it because I love old warships. BB's CA, CL, and DD's. Yes I left CV's out, lol. I started playing on an old laptop that was NOT built for gaming and it used to overheat and crash during games quite a lot. I have a daughter that liked to play also so we just sailed around having fun not knowing what we were doing. Heck, I didn't know what a Capts skill was for 6 months! Needless to say my stats were horrible.

2 years ago the competitive side in me took over and I was learning the game pretty good and really trying hard and my numbers SLOWLY started rising. Received a lot of help from players here in the forum. Joined a clan and learned from them. Larened the bad that goes along with a clan also. Anyway to make a long story short, I just passed 50 percent on my win rate. I have other stats that are very average also but at least they are heading in the right direction. Thanks to all who have helped me achieve being an average player. Lol.:cap_horn::cap_horn:

Screenshot (161).png

• Cool 19

[WMD]
Members
1,946 posts
11,096 battles

Congrats!

Now someone report him for naming and shaming himself!:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

[WPORT]
Members
10,919 posts
15,412 battles
18 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Back in July 2016, I this game caught my eye. Being an Ex Service member and History teacher I jumped at it because I love old warships. BB's CA, CL, and DD's. Yes I left CV's out, lol. I started playing on an old laptop that was NOT built for gaming and it used to overheat and crash during games quite a lot. I have a daughter that liked to play also so we just sailed around having fun not knowing what we were doing. Heck, I didn't know what a Capts skill was for 6 months! Needless to say my stats were horrible.

2 years ago the competitive side in me took over and I was learning the game pretty good and really trying hard and my numbers SLOWLY started rising. Received a lot of help from players here in the forum. Joined a clan and learned from them. Larened the bad that goes along with a clan also. Anyway to make a long story short, I just passed 50 percent on my win rate. I have other stats that are very average also but at least they are heading in the right direction. Thanks to all who have helped me achieve being an average player. Lol.:cap_horn::cap_horn:

Congratulations.  :-)

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,480 posts
19 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Screenshot (161).png

Good work, it's hard to change an average when you have 13,000 data points.

• Cool 1

[GOCRY]
Members
1,004 posts

Congrats!  I reached the same milestone last fall, and it felt really good!  I’ve never killed 9 ships in one battle though!  Good God!  :cap_wander:

• Cool 1

[187]
Members
958 posts
17,782 battles
26 minutes ago, VeatherVitch said:

Congrats!

:Smile_teethhappy:

[187]
Members
958 posts
17,782 battles
11 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Good work, it's hard to change an average when you have 13,000 data points.

Heck I remember when I was at 45% and 27,000 damage a game. It's been a heck of a grind.

[187]
Members
958 posts
17,782 battles
13 minutes ago, SeaGladius said:

Congrats!  I reached the same milestone last fall, and it felt really good!  I’ve never killed 9 ships in one battle though!  Good God!  :cap_wander:

I did that in a Dresden. Had 7 Kills in a Warspite.

[RLGN]
Members
16,585 posts
28,940 battles
23 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

I did that in a Dresden. Had 7 Kills in a Warspite.

Bizarrely, my highest kill game in Randoms (7) is in a ship I don’t particularly like, Belfast.

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,486 posts
17,957 battles
1 hour ago, VeatherVitch said:

you GOT me right there, and I like it.

:Smile_teethhappy:

1 hour ago, GSXstage1 said:

Being an Ex Service member and History teacher

are you interested in join a clan? if so, come and check us out at TSG4. we had semi ex service and currently service personnel; clan. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,210 posts
26,329 battles
2 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

we had semi ex service and currently service personnel; clan. 

"Semi ex service"? So Air Force veterans?    :cap_rambo:

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[WOOKY]
[WOOKY]
Members
680 posts
13,211 battles

Congratulation, I remember hitting that milestone. It was a really nice feeling.

Members
5,749 posts
11,418 battles

I am at high 50-51% WR as a solo player, up from 38%...  I would like to it be higher but the only way that is happening is with re-rolling or creating a second account and not willing to do that.... :)

Congrats...!

• Thanks 1