You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
viper1905

CAN NOT LOG IN

24 comments in this topic

[LTPTG]
Members
27 posts

My game is stuck in connecting mode. The updates have been done. Mod Station/MODS turned off. I've tried restarting several times. I have completely shut my computer down and let it restart. I've run WOW as administrator once. Nothing works. Cannot log on. Runing Windows 10  was runing fine B 4 update.

Can not log in.jpg

[SALVO]
Members
3 posts
6,337 battles

Having the same issue for about 2 hours now. I removed all mods, checked game integrity, verified I was on latest video driver and windows updates, rebooted the system, temporarily stopped antivirus and firewall, and left it at the loading screen for about 40 mins. 

[WORX]
Members
14,124 posts
20,570 battles
1 hour ago, viper1905 said:

My game is stuck in connecting mode. The updates have been done. Mod Station/MODS turned off. I've tried restarting several times. I have completely shut my computer down and let it restart. I've run WOW as administrator once. Nothing works. Cannot log on. Runing Windows 10  was runing fine B 4 update.

I would investigate the following...

1. Check your firewall partitions...
  2. Check your Connection locally
  3. Check on your connection performance with your ISP... Just to see if there's any performance restrictions.
  4. If all of the above checks out... Do a Check and repair in the client...

This process clears up the problem for %80 of the cases with your issues.

• Meh 2

[BUOY]
Members
1,422 posts
17,207 battles

Same issue here. Have no mods to disable, checked integrity, game was fine, but nothing but the white ring of doom.

[WORX]
Members
14,124 posts
20,570 battles
2 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

Same issue here. Have no mods to disable, checked integrity, game was fine, but nothing but the white ring of doom.

Did you try running on safe mode ???

I'll be off line for a few hrs checking on my client as well... Will report back if there's any errors.

• Meh 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,422 posts
17,207 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

Did you try running on safe mode ???

I'll be off line for a few hrs checking on my client as well... Will report back if there's any errors.

Yup, no change.

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
821 posts

Maybe running VPN?  If so, try turning it off.  I run Express VPN, the last couple of iterations prevent my game from launching properly.

[PNCMD]
Beta Testers
4 posts
1,177 battles

Unable to log in as well. Game sticks at Authorization screen and won't go any further...

[BUOY]
Members
1,422 posts
17,207 battles
5 minutes ago, viper1905 said:

OK yall this worked for me Game is runing now hope this works for u to good luck1341668409_THISWORKS.thumb.JPG.004417a8438b5aa883710c3844c0e810.JPG

That... worked for me too!

[PNCMD]
Beta Testers
4 posts
1,177 battles

Tried that, same issue. just keeps attempting to log in or authorize. attempted it twice in the last few minutes.

Members
184 posts
603 battles

Sorry to hear ya'll are having issues connecting - it sounds like some of you have resolved them. I'll take a look on our side and see if there is anything going on. 

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,387 posts
25,886 battles

The only thing that worked for me was uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sadly I forgot to archive my screenshots, replays, audio settings, custom key binds, and other stuff I haven't even thought of. But I did manage to complete my dailies...

I was able to log in on a different warships client with no issue. I also can't log in on my travel laptop which I haven't touched ton over a month. This leads me to believe it's a file or setting that the patched client cannot resolve.

Edited by Lord_Zath

[USCC1]
[USCC1]
Members
22 posts
36,878 battles

I was have the same issue.  I started with being kick out of the game a couple of hours before 10.3 was installed.  I experienced the same after my fist battle in 10.3 today.  I was kick out after the battle and then experienced the logon issue reported above.  I closed the game and relaunched.  So far its performing as expected.  

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,335 posts
1 hour ago, Kalvothe said:

Sorry to hear ya'll are having issues connecting - it sounds like some of you have resolved them. I'll take a look on our side and see if there is anything going on. 

shouldn't it kick out reports like that automatically?   

pretty easy to add timestamp when click enter queue, when enter a match, when do an action in that match and if outside normal's ...

Members
184 posts
603 battles

I did some checking on my side, and I don't see any indication of a server issue. 

Are you getting any specific error messages?

Either way! Please submit a WGCheck to our support team

To generate a WGCheck report:
Open Wargaming.net Game Center 
Click the small down arrow which is off to the side of the 'PLAY' button.
Once you've saved your WGCheck report visit https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/category/25313/ and create a support ticket, please be sure to attach the WGCheck! 

Please let me know if there are any errors. 

Thanks for sharing this with us, hopefully, you can get up and set sail soon!

~Kalvothe

[BUOY]
Members
1,422 posts
17,207 battles
1 hour ago, Kalvothe said:

I did some checking on my side, and I don't see any indication of a server issue. 

Are you getting any specific error messages?

Either way! Please submit a WGCheck to our support team

To generate a WGCheck report:
Open Wargaming.net Game Center 
Click the small down arrow which is off to the side of the 'PLAY' button.
Once you've saved your WGCheck report visit https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/category/25313/ and create a support ticket, please be sure to attach the WGCheck! 

Please let me know if there are any errors. 

Thanks for sharing this with us, hopefully, you can get up and set sail soon!

~Kalvothe

For my part the game just wouldn't get past the 'logging in' part of the loading and a verification brought up nothing, game didn't hang when I closed it via task menu, no mods, no VPN or firewall on, safe mode didn't work. The only thing that worked was starting the game in settings reset mode.

Members
7 posts
7,078 battles

WG, you might want to have a look at how you code, cos looking at it, it's sloppy AF.  Did *no one* review the update code?  At all?  This sort of thing shouldn't happen.  How can you delete a load module during update *without checking that it's still there after the update?!?!*

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BEX64
  Application Name:    WorldOfWarships64.exe
  Application Version:    0.10.3.0
  Application Timestamp:    606dcf12
  Fault Module Name:    igd10iumd64.dll
  Fault Module Version:    9.18.10.3293
  Fault Module Timestamp:    5226210d
  Exception Offset:    0000000000004e93
  Exception Code:    c0000409

[SALVO]
Members
3 posts
6,337 battles

For those using the Steam client, I was able to fix the issue. It was the update that broke the login and caused the game to stick at "Logging In..." I was able to resolve the issue by uninstalling the game then moving the the "World of Warships" folder in my steam library to another name to backup my preferences and settings. After reinstalling the game I was able to launch and log in to the client. After closing the game through the menu I went back to the folder to swap out my preferences.xml and user_preferences.xml file into the new "World of Warships" folder, backing up the existing xml preference files. At this point the the "Logging In..." issue resumed.  Reverting the two preference xml files and relaunching I was able to enter port. The issue seems to be with the preference files. Aslains Mod Pack 10.3.0_03 was able to install without issue. If you copy the Aslain_Modpack folder into the new install folder the mod installer will install all the mods you had without issue, game launches correctly. 

[SALVO]
Members
3 posts
6,337 battles
On 4/15/2021 at 1:42 AM, lloyd1701 said:

For my part the game just wouldn't get past the 'logging in' part of the loading and a verification brought up nothing, game didn't hang when I closed it via task menu, no mods, no VPN or firewall on, safe mode didn't work. The only thing that worked was starting the game in settings reset mode.

Have you tried swapping out preference .xml files? I am curious if that will help in your case. In my clan there were two other players that I was able to help resolve this issue by removing the preference files and relaunching

[GRETA]
Members
1,498 posts
11,354 battles

I am having this issue but only while using the mobile hot spot on my samsung s21.  It worked just fine with my old S9 but this new s21 hotspot wont allow me to log into wows or an actual discord server.  I can surf the internet with no issues, play Diablo and WOW with no issues but logging into WOWS or a discord chat room is a no go.  On phone with T mobile tech support at the moment to see what the issue could possibly be.

[GRETA]
Members
1,498 posts
11,354 battles
18 minutes ago, HallaSnackbar said:

I am having this issue but only while using the mobile hot spot on my samsung s21.  It worked just fine with my old S9 but this new s21 hotspot wont allow me to log into wows or an actual discord server.  I can surf the internet with no issues, play Diablo and WOW with no issues but logging into WOWS or a discord chat room is a no go.  On phone with T mobile tech support at the moment to see what the issue could possibly be.

Issue resolved.  Tech support had me switch the phone from 5G to LTE4g/3g and i can now connect to WOWS and Discord.  Apparently 5G and WOWS don't like each other.

Members
486 posts
On 4/14/2021 at 9:05 PM, viper1905 said:

Can not log in.jpg

Relax, you aren't missing much