Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyrom

A new graphic bug?

7 comments in this topic

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
383 posts
10,192 battles

Just finished a game, and my shot was the last one, I finished the last ship.
Pretty sure he died when invisible, then his corpse appeared, but not completely xD

image.thumb.png.469027343ffa30613fb61f7e25016531.png

and the game froze at this frame before showing the final results screen (as always happens)

Edited by crazyrom
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[COMRD]
Members
325 posts
5,485 battles

I got some strange graphics today too. The ship wake went all funny.

Thanks for response guys.

Edited by Admiral_Hippo
  • Thanks 1

[NX01]
Members
16 posts
9,478 battles

I've been getting this glitch too since the 0.10.3 update. It's like the wake around your ship and others' ships flickers and the ship itself partially flickers too. Tends to happen more when you're in motion and only in battle--not in port for example. Running the WGCheck now and I'll send it in for a ticket.

[NX01]
Members
16 posts
9,478 battles
17 minutes ago, WahooFX said:

I've been getting this glitch too since the 0.10.3 update. It's like the wake around your ship and others' ships flickers and the ship itself partially flickers too. Tends to happen more when you're in motion and only in battle--not in port for example. Running the WGCheck now and I'll send it in for a ticket.

Sent in the the ticket with the WGCheck report and a couple replays of what went on.

[NX01]
Members
16 posts
9,478 battles
18 hours ago, WahooFX said:

Sent in the the ticket with the WGCheck report and a couple replays of what went on.

In my particular case, turns out the solution was to make sure the video card drivers were up to date. They had a very recent update that, for some reason, never registered on my system. I got the video card/driver manufacturer's auto-check/updater too to be sure I had the right software and this wouldn't happen again.

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
383 posts
10,192 battles
On 4/15/2021 at 11:43 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

If you have mods please pull them off and see if you can replicate this. If you do not, please run a WGCheck and submit a CS ticket, instruction below.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Hapa, the ship just rendered in parts when it was coming out of hiding, right when the battle ended. Maybe if the game has not ended, it would render entirely, maybe game ending interrupted the render and only some parts completed. Top-notch hardware here like GeForce 3080 and so on. It's not game-breaking or anything.

Sign in to follow this