Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[GRETA]
Beta Testers
72 posts
20,517 battles

At the end of a match, while your match statistics are shown, a musical tune plays depending on your win or loss. I want to silence or remove it. The tunes are annoying and loud regardless of your level of in-game sound levels.

Can this be done with a new choice/button added to the sound section? Thanks!

[GRETA]
Beta Testers
72 posts
20,517 battles

@DrHolmes52
If that is the case, and it hasn't been resolved or addressed by WG in some fashion, then it must be in-game for a reason ...and like many things, that reason is likely the almighty "dollar".

Think of the tune similar to how slot machines work ...the tune tricks your brain into wanting more gaming AKA spending more money. WG won't change it or make an option to remove it since it will affect their income.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,256 posts
12,507 battles
Just now, IronJuggernaut said:

@DrHolmes52
If that is the case, and it hasn't been resolved or addressed by WG in some fashion, then it must be in-game for a reason ...and like many things, that reason is likely the almighty "dollar".

Think of the tune similar to how slot machines work ...the tune tricks your brain into wanting more gaming AKA spending more money. WG won't change it or make an option to remove it since it will affect their income.

I think you are right on the dollar being the base reason, but I just think they don't want to spend any time (money) on the interface after doing the last update on it.

Sign in to follow this