Sign in to follow this  
Snargfargle

Hey! They finally took out that broken "Confused" emoticon

7 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,480 posts

I see that the broken "Confused" emoticon is gone. However, a working one would still be a nice thing to have. I'm sure that a lot of people here would still like to expresses their confusion from time to time. And I'm still not clear on the exact difference between "Ha Ha" and "Funny." I thought one, perhaps, was to be used sardonically but which one, as both can be used in this way equally well?

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

[WOLFC]
Members
3,140 posts
11,789 battles

This makes me sad. I liked using that one when someone posted something completely contradictory and/or nonsensical. Maybe WG will replace it with a “eye roll” emoticon? That’s been on my wish list for quite a while.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,467 posts
4,774 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I see that the broken "Confused" emoticon is gone. However, a working one would still be a nice thing to have. I'm sure that a lot of people here would still like to expresses their confusion from time to time. And I'm still not clear on the exact difference between "Ha Ha" and "Funny." I thought one, perhaps, was to be used sardonically but which one, as both can be used in this way equally well?

@Hapa_Fodder I'm confused about the confused Confused emoji.  Can unwind confusion?  Can we have it back?

So confused.

[SALVO]
Members
8,961 posts
6,663 battles

With update 0.10.3  Confusion has been removed from the game, it is all very clear now

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
25,076 battles
12 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

With update 0.10.3  Confusion has been removed from the game, it is all very clear now

& the mike is dropped on this thread :-)

[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
25,076 battles
On 4/14/2021 at 9:21 AM, Snargfargle said:

I think Nelson from Simpsons for the "Ha Ha"...so that's the sardonic 1 for me.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this