Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SirTurdFerguson

Commander reserve

8 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
574 battles

I would like to send a commander of mine to reserve but the game is telling me the reserve is full and needs to be expanded. Any help on how to do this would be appreciated thank you.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles

I think it is 100 doubloons for 4 commander slots.

You could also dismiss commanders you do not use, but you may need a ship without a commander of the same nation to do so.

[NOVUM]
Members
183 posts
6,779 battles

If you have a spare port slot you can buy a 0 credit tier 1 ship. Then use the ship as an extra commander reserve spot.

Note: Whenever you get a commander from an event/shop or whatever make sure your reserve is full so you get a free commander reserve spot too.

[DCMA]
Beta Testers
1,727 posts
23,190 battles
42 minutes ago, SirTurdFerguson said:

I would like to send a commander of mine to reserve but the game is telling me the reserve is full and needs to be expanded. Any help on how to do this would be appreciated thank you.

dismiss a commander that you dont want

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,916 posts

I doubled the number of slots in Commander Reserve from 60 to 120+ using coin at a rate of 25 per slot for a commander in storage.

I generally do not make a habit of dismissing commanders, thats pretty bad practice that will cost you more in the long run.

Members
5 posts
574 battles
18 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

dismiss a commander that you dont want

Well yes that's my plan. However I can't find the reserve where all the commanders are kept in the first place.

[BTLST]
Members
305 posts
7,137 battles
1 minute ago, SirTurdFerguson said:

Well yes that's my plan. However I can't find the reserve where all the commanders are kept in the first place.

Click on the commander on a ship and then select "Change commander" (or whatever this is called, not at my computer at the moment). That'll show you the reserve for that nation and IIRC next to the number of available slots there is a "+" button to add more slots for doubloons.

• Thanks 1

[X-M-S]
Members
290 posts
4,538 battles

I still miss being able to see all of my commanders, from all nations, at the same time.  I like the changes to the commander interface in general.  But this is in contention for the worst part of the skill update IMO.

Sign in to follow this