Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

Members
31 posts
7,370 battles

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take some time to explain a bug where the clan rating that your CB division is playing for switches automatically.

Issue: The clan rating that you are playing for in clan battles (Alpha vs Bravo) switches AUTOMATICALLY.

Expected Result: Clan rating should only switch when the division leader switches it between Alpha and Bravo.

How to Replicate: Have a player play in the Alpha rating (in another division, perhaps as the Alpha division commander).  Bring that player into another division (that's currently playing Bravo) and then make that player the division commander.  The rating will not switch automatically and will still be set to bravo, however, after playing 1 game in bravo, the rating will automatically switch to Alpha.  We have experienced this bug multiple times, and it is very frustrating.

1667479707_ClanRating.png.fbe1cf5530254dfd244b0b58c48f9942.png

[NFJF]
[NFJF]
Members
43 posts
22,600 battles

this is an old bug been around for years. if they havent fixed it by now. i guess they dont see it as an issue. I agree it is a pain to deal with and your always worried it gonna switch on u. 
We see it when, you switch commanders for the div. play one game and next game it will change div your in. Happens about 90% of the time.  dont understand  why it doesnt happen all the time but it does happen alot.

Sign in to follow this