You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bleispucker

Game stops logging in

24 comments in this topic

[SCREW]
Members
100 posts
14,231 battles

i could logging for a few minutes ... got kicked out of the server and now it wont let me in again. someone else has this problem? this screen is up since over 5 minutes

image.thumb.png.056eea9f57284888d2b30bc966602e7e.png

[GNS]
[GNS]
Members
10 posts
2,012 battles

Yup, for the past few days.  Irritating. 

Edited by 24hrRaver

Members
2 posts
18,337 battles

Same.  Got in this morning right after update.  Got the small update. Tried to log in two hours later and have ben getting a "logging in" screen ever since.  Checking game integrity now.

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
161 posts
8,950 battles

Yeah my issues started after I downloaded the update the other night. Logging in was problematic and I've been getting random disconnects (almost always when I load into a game) and sometimes it takes forever to log back in afterwards. I've never had these issues before in 2 years.

[PVE]
Members
11,155 posts
19,448 battles
2 hours ago, Bleispucker said:

i could logging for a few minutes ... got kicked out of the server and now it wont let me in again. someone else has this problem? this screen is up since over 5 minutes

Click on the screen and read the bottom, you can skip the movie. You can also turn off the opening movie either in the settings or the launcher, I forget which one. This happened to me on the last update and that's how I bypassed it, good luck.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,155 posts
19,448 battles
46 minutes ago, 24hrRaver said:

Yup, for the past few days.  Irritating. 

40 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Same.  Ran a check and found no issues.

35 minutes ago, Commo71 said:

Same.  Got in this morning right after update.  Got the small update. Tried to log in two hours later and have ben getting a "logging in" screen ever since.  Checking game integrity now.

Read my post above.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,805 posts
31,131 battles
16 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Click on the screen and read the bottom, you can skip the movie. You can also turn off the opening movie either in the settings or the launcher, I forget which one. This happened to me on the last update and that's how I bypassed it, good luck.

The opening sequence is not causing the stall. It locks up and doesn't recognize any commands, even "esc" doesn't work.

NOTE: I've already turned off the opening sequence in the settings (controls tab toward the bottom.)

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,155 posts
19,448 battles
1 minute ago, HamptonRoads said:

The opening sequence is not causing the stall. It locks up and doesn't recognize any commands, even "esc" doesn't work.

NOTE: I've already turned off the opening sequence in the settings (controls tab toward the bottom.)

Sorry I couldn't help Hampton, good luck on clearing it up.

[SCREW]
Members
100 posts
14,231 battles

i repaired already before i posted this issue

i run the check and sent it to wargaming ... i just hope i dont have to install it again in total cause that would take ages with my connection

[CO-OP]
Members
3,805 posts
31,131 battles
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

@HamptonRoadsProbably won't work but have you rebooted your modem and router?

Didn't have time to re-boot the router this morning.  If the problem is still present tonight, I'll give it a try.

Members
5 posts
21,806 battles
4 hours ago, Xenite said:

Yeah my issues started after I downloaded the update the other night. Logging in was problematic and I've been getting random disconnects (almost always when I load into a game) and sometimes it takes forever to log back in afterwards. I've never had these issues before in 2 years.

exact same stuff...almost every game I get booted instead of dropping into and takes 4 mins or so to finally get in the game.

• Cool 1

[PRMUS]
Members
2 posts
2,622 battles

This isn't a new issue. It's happened to me on patch day every single release for the past year. crap's irritating as [edited] that they STILL haven't fixed it yet.

[200IQ]
Members
1 post
14,520 battles

I'M having the same problem. Just seems to be with world of warships because it works fine to get into tanks and airplanes.

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,337 posts

two days now intermittently hangs when match queued and logging back into server after subsequent alt-f4/timeout, before that no issues and even verified files and rebooted modem for s&g

Members
2 posts
18,337 battles

Launching the game using the top option (right-click on the orange button) re-setting all settings to default allowed me to log on.  Still able to log on after changing my settings in the game.

[WORX]
Members
14,144 posts
20,593 battles
9 hours ago, Bleispucker said:

I would investigate the following...

1. Check your firewall partitions...
  2. Check your Connection locally
  3. Check on your connection performance with your ISP... Just to see if there's any performance restrictions.
  4. If all of the above checks out... Do a Check and repair in the client...

This process clears up the problem for %80 of the casses with your issues.

[2WANK]
[2WANK]
Members
147 posts
12,892 battles

Am having the same issue as well. NA server here. This is discouraging. Sometimes, I even get disconnected too. Anybody know the issue why?

[WORX]
Members
14,144 posts
20,593 battles
10 minutes ago, AdmNimitz41 said:

I can't get beyond the first black splash screen, but it looks like someone has found a way to fix their logging problems. Please look at posts 18 & 19 here: 
https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/237506-can-not-log-in/

Uninstalling and reinstalling WOWS is usually the last resort to troubleshoot.

If that solves the issue then Cool...

[SCREW]
Members
100 posts
14,231 battles

solution for the problem

image.png.ee4195c93c34b8cacf65409b92f69ab5.png