Sign in to follow this  
tm63au

Hey WG Will You Still Accept Returns On Damaged Goods

9 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,416 posts
26,121 battles

So WG just wondering since your about get a influx of almost new and used Italian Battleships returning to the store will accept damaged and unrepaired ships ?

Ran into  some financial difficulties, ran out of credits to repair BBs after games, so i hope you will still honour your refund policy.

RM   Conte di Cavour  

Ran into some troubles on Two Brothers but nothing like a good paint job and plug the holes she will be like brand new.

The Raid on Taranto: November 11-12 Taranto was the major port for the  Italian Navy in 1940. Its strategic location at the bottom end of the  Italian "boot" made it a threat to all Allied Mediterranean shipping.  Throughout 1940 the British attempted to devise a ...  2362 x 1297] The superstructures of the Italian battleship Conte di Cavour  at Taranto, after she sank in shallow water before she could be grounded  for the damage suffered by a torpedo

RM Frank Caracciolo

Yeah this is not as bad as it looks, just pump the water out she will look its just been commissioned 

The Raid on Taranto: November 11-12 Taranto was the major port for the  Italian Navy in 1940. Its strategic location at the bottom end of the  Italian "boot" made it a threat to all Allied Mediterranean shipping.  Throughout 1940 the British attempted to devise a ...

All in all I've seen ships in worse shape, maybe if they were better performing I might have kept them.  

Edited by tm63au

[SALVO]
Members
26,563 posts
31,290 battles

Accept, not except.

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
3,416 posts
26,121 battles
9 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Accept, not except.

Fixed

I'm at work and I was rushing to get the post done.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,497 posts
15 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Accept, not except.

Actually, "except" would have worked too as the company would be excepting their policy on taking back damaged returns.

Edited by Snargfargle

[SALVO]
Members
26,563 posts
31,290 battles
15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Actually, "except" would have worked too as the company would be excepting their policy on taking back damaged returns.

I disagree. using the word "except" in that was is essentially obsolete and pretty damned obtuse.  Furthermore it wouldn't be accurate in the context that the OP intended (i.e. accepting something for a return rather than excepting something from being returned).

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,497 posts
13 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I disagree. using the word "except" in that was is essentially obsolete and pretty damned obtuse. 

I tend to use a lot of "archaic" language because I read a lot of books from the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Members
949 posts
220 battles

I brought a Saipan about 4 years ago.  I've never used it.  It is still mint in the box.

I've been wondering about (trying to) returning this to WG as it no longer has the 2 fighter sqns it had. 

• Haha 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,470 posts
4,774 battles

Language is archaic only people that don't know what it means.  English is so rich I learn more of it every day.

8 hours ago, tm63au said:

damaged and unrepaired ships ?

What are those shots from?  Post-Taranto Turkey Drop?

[UNHLY]
Members
3,416 posts
26,121 battles
4 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Language is archaic only people that don't know what it means.  English is so rich I learn more of it every day.

What are those shots from?  Post-Taranto Turkey Drop?

Yes 

cheers

Sign in to follow this