Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

All those ship hulls that are going to disappear...???

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,677 posts
18,601 battles

… that many of us have sitting in our inventory. Will we be getting paid for them when they disappear or should we start selling them now. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right place but I don't recall reading anything about it. I'm sure someone here on the forum must have investigated an answer to the question. Please enlighten those of us who are wondering. :Smile_child:

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles

We will get compensated for them in XP and credits. It's in the news article right under where it says what changes are being made.

Compensation Rules
Removing hull modules:

If you've already researched Hull B, you'll receive Ship XP equal to the cost of researching Hull B as compensation.
If you've already researched Hull C, the new Hull B will be mounted on your ship instead. In other cases, new Hull A will be mounted on the ship.
If you've already purchased a hull that is to be replaced, you'll receive compensation in the amount of Credits you paid for it.

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
46 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

… that many of us have sitting in our inventory. Will we be getting paid for them when they disappear or should we start selling them now. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right place but I don't recall reading anything about it. I'm sure someone here on the forum must have investigated an answer to the question. Please enlighten those of us who are wondering. :Smile_child:

Aloha,

As stated above in this article as well: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0103-german-destroyers-part-1/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Capture.PNG

Members
1,677 posts
18,601 battles

Thanks guys...scanning through those kind of large information dumps often means something will get overlooked. I would have missed the free day of premium time if someone didn't point it out here on the forum.

Edited by CrazyHorse_Denver

[TNP66]
[TNP66]
Beta Testers
2,432 posts
6,267 battles
15 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

As stated above in this article as well: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0103-german-destroyers-part-1/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Capture.PNG

Is Wargaming scrapping these hulls off to make new premium ships?

Sign in to follow this