You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Original_Sean

Heracles: Am I missing something?

8 comments in this topic

[TF_64]
Members
59 posts
12,447 battles

Is there some way to force it to shift the turret you are aiming? Sometimes the toggle back and forth seems whimsical, and it is really annoying when you have a plethora of torps heading your way and a ready aft turret but it insists on aiming the front.

Edited by Original_Sean
Brain fart

Members
1,579 posts
2,011 battles

Am I missing something? Since when did Hector have an aft turret?

• Haha 1

[_BDA_]
Members
617 posts
9,697 battles

I don't think the aft turret actually works, kind of like Graf Spee's fake turret.

See the source image

Edited by michael_zahnle

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
1 hour ago, Original_Sean said:

Is there some way to force it to shift the turret you are aiming? Sometimes the toggle back and forth seems whimsical, and it is really annoying when you have a plethora of torps heading your way and a ready aft turret but it insists on aiming the front.

Hectors guns are secondaries and are AI controlled. You cannot aim them, only press control + click to have them focus on targets. They are not CIWS that kill torps though

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
1 hour ago, Original_Sean said:

Also, there is a back view but thats for the rear secondary turret, no actual weapon there for you to control. In ships with rear turret, you switch by pressing “c” but Hector has a laser/wave caster at the front only 

• Thanks 1

[TF_64]
Members
59 posts
12,447 battles

Brain fart While typing the title, was actually asking about Heracles.:cap_rambo: Thanks for the responses, any ideas on what I meant to ask?

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
2 hours ago, Original_Sean said:

Brain fart While typing the title, was actually asking about Heracles.:cap_rambo: Thanks for the responses, any ideas on what I meant to ask?

Yeah pressing the c key works in shifting the turret

[TF_64]
Members
59 posts
12,447 battles

So the C key doesn't seem to work for me in Heracles. Something to do with it being a torpedo type aiming or am I just not seeing something?