Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArIskandir

First BB (PvP) game since Skill Rework, First Random match in Bismarck

5 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
8,964 posts
6,663 battles

4E1dS5B.png

Just finished upgrading Bismarck this weekend and took her for a stroll in Randoms. Was a bit scared about the whole DE meta, KMS BBs are useless since the sec nerf, etc. So I kitted her with accuracy, rudder and concealment for module slots 3,4,5 and a 14 point captain with Concealment and FP. No DE, no secs.

Works like a charm, I find her very workable and reminiscent of KGV but AP based. As top tier is a total bully, very dynamic to play and perfectly able to push aggressively. 

• Boring 1

Members
617 posts
8,239 battles

Well great but some people like to play brawling battleships which they were SOLD TO BE..meanwhile now you sit in the back like everyone else for most of the game. Super fun! :-( 

Morons running the dev plan. 

[SALVO]
Members
8,964 posts
6,663 battles
Just now, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

Well great but some people like to play brawling battleships which they were SOLD TO BE..meanwhile now you sit in the back like everyone else for most of the game. Super fun! :-( 

Morons running the dev plan. 

I played very aggressively and lead the push when the moment was ripe, never engaged beyond 14km. It was indeed super fun! ... Though I'll need to come back and see if I can say the same on a T10 match.

[TIMT]
Members
1,780 posts
36 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Though I'll need to come back and see if I can say the same on a T10 match.

That is the point. And a single match is often not a good indicator, unfortunately.

I remember my first game in Yorck, it was awesome. Stock hull and all, still came out top of the team with a good chunk of baseXP and the highest damage game I would ever have in that ship. It all went downhill from there.

[FRR]
Members
1,023 posts
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Just finished upgrading Bismarck this weekend and took her for a stroll in Randoms. Was a bit scared about the whole DE meta, KMS BBs are useless since the sec nerf, etc.

After rework went live, I tried GK, and then Pommern, but I can't make it work, so I stayed away from German BBs. I'm having so much fun with French and US battleships.

1 hour ago, shinytrashcan said:

I remember my first game in Yorck, it was awesome. Stock hull and all, still came out top of the team with a good chunk of baseXP and the highest damage game I would ever have in that ship. It all went downhill from there.

For me it was with Myoko and the first tech tree line I played. It was painful. 

1 hour ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

meanwhile now you sit in the back like everyone else for most of the game. Super fun! :-( 

Battleships that sit back are next to useless. I like to move forward and fight. Like this. Or this one. Really fun like this Fiji. Sometimes I get to sink the fun police. Hahaha!

Sign in to follow this