You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FirstDayAdmiral

Love seeing WG finally getting some credit

126 comments in this topic

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts

I'm thrilled WG is getting credit for this latest round of patches coming up. Watching twitch streams, youtube videos, reading articles, I have found a huge amount of positive comments. All that drama over deadeye and it's useless. It's gone now and all that stress was for nothing. Granted you will never please everybody. But at least I have seen more smiles lately, even around here lol. But I'm positive the dramatic will have a new "Deadeye" level event to be upset about soon :Smile_veryhappy:

Wargaming is really coming through. The sheer amount of money they spend on their video projects alone. All the history research required. Some of you all I pray one day will realize you don't see the whole picture. The Devs have some seriously thick skin. I'm thankful for that as I'm sure others like me are as well. Don't worry, I'm sure this will get the typical hate the positive guy. But I promise I will earn your respect over time. Eventually, you will get tired of stressing over uselessness and watching depressing material. And that's where I come in. Thankfully Wargaming just made my job a lot easier over these next few patches. Let's not even get started on how good the graphics are on a 6-year-old game. I know it hurts some of you to the core, but you can say one nice thing about these new patches coming.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 25

[WOLFG]
Members
32,398 posts
10,021 battles
21 minutes ago, FirstDayAdmiral said:

Wargaming is really coming through. The sheer amount of money they spend on their video projects alone. All the history research required. Some of you all I pray one day will realize you don't see the whole picture. 

I think the issue is, for me anyway, that I don't give a crap about "the big picture". I play the game. Everything I care about is on the port screen and in battle. Heck, I don't even care about WG's monetisation methods.

The sheer amount of money they spend on video projects is completely wasted on me, because my sole interest in WoWS is acting the game.

Having said that, I have very few issues with gameplay, certainly not enough to change my playing or spending habits. I'm mostly ok with how the game is now.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[KWF]
Members
5,843 posts
7,031 battles

No worries, knowing WG we will soon get something else. My money is on subs. 

As for the rest, I'm glad you want to maintain a positive outlook. However you shouldn't have left the previous thread. There were some of us that wanted to have a proper discussion, presenting arguments and being constructive.  

Just my 0.02. 

• Cool 1

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

No worries, knowing WG we will soon get something else. My money is on subs. 

As for the rest, I'm glad you want to maintain a positive outlook. However you shouldn't have left the previous thread. There were some of us that wanted to have a proper discussion, presenting arguments and being constructive.  

Just my 0.02. 

Honestly, I had to go. I wanted to stir up the hornet's nest a little bit because I want people to know I'm not a bandwagon hater. I refuse to be a follower and I don't use excuses for my poor gameplay. I accept the challenges the game presents and I adapt to those challenges the best I can. Also without tearing down strangers with a rage that should need therapy. I am a great guy as you all will soon see. I knew I would rock the boat. The negative folks don't like their opinions challenged. And I expected to have some individuals directly send me hateful comments. My website has every article and video and the capability to comment at any time. I have nearly every social including Pinterest. If you guys honestly wanted to talk, there are 6 ways to contact me at any given time. I am up for civil debate. Like I said, I promise you all, you're gonna get sick of the drama and the stress that it introduces to your life. You're gonna get sick of the depression it causes while you play and it robs you of your enjoyment of the game. The same game you came to in order to get away from the chaos for a short time. I'm rocking the boat, don't worry about me, I'm certainly not worried about video game ragers lol. Have you seen me get a single complaint from any quality content creators or staff? Some people just want to get away from the nonsense. That's why I launched my website. Hope that helps. 

• Meh 8

Members
386 posts
1,619 battles
2 hours ago, FirstDayAdmiral said:

Honestly, I had to go. 

I accept the challenges the game presents and I adapt to those challenges the best I can. Also without tearing down strangers with a rage that should need therapy.

I am a great guy as you all will soon see. I knew I would rock the boat. The negative folks don't like their opinions challenged. If you guys honestly wanted to talk, there are 6 ways to contact me at any given time.

I am up for civil debate

By my own definition; I do not believe I'm a too negative person, could you civil debate the two hours of research I put into some reasons why CVs are bad?

Here's my debate in your earlier thread 

Since I'm not too negative in my own opinion; could you challenge my opinion on CVs ?

:)

Edited by SuperUnicumInBed
  • Cool 6
  • Meh 1

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
1 minute ago, SuperUnicumInBed said:

By my own definition; I do not believe I'm a too negative person, could you civil debate the two hours of research I put into some reasons why CVs are bad?

:)

Is that already a sarcastic cut down? 2 hours of research. Thats funny. Sorry you're already done. 

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts

Anyhow guys! I look forward to hearing more from you. I am around pretty continually. The original topic was thanking WG for some amazing content coming up! I hope some of you agree with me. Have a good day you all. 

• Cool 2
  • Meh 7

Members
386 posts
1,619 battles
4 minutes ago, FirstDayAdmiral said:

Is that already a sarcastic cut down? 2 hours of research. Thats funny. Sorry you're already done. 

At least I put a ton of effort making points supporting my opinion instead of making a ten second opinion with zero facts backing it up and claiming it truth.

• Cool 6
  • Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
3,121 posts
7,109 battles
7 minutes ago, FirstDayAdmiral said:

I do think its pretty humorous that you expect other people to put on white kit gloves and only talk in the most friendly manner to you.  All the while you talk smack   and put down  everyone else that isn't 100% on board in your kooky Videos.  You are very hypocritical mate. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 10

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts

Last thing. This is a real look into FirstDayAdmiral. You can even comment or reply here. If you already don't like me I get it, you're gonna trash it regardless. But maybe learn about the guy behind the screen before you send him to the gallows fellow forum readers. The Latest Adventure to the WoWs Forums (firstdayadmiral.com)

• Meh 6

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
1 minute ago, eviltane said:

I do think its pretty humorous that you expect other people to put on white kit gloves and only talk in the most friendly manner to you.  All the while you talk smack   and put down  everyone else that isn't 100% on board in your kooky Videos. 

There's my biggest fan hahahaha

• Meh 1

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
5 minutes ago, SuperUnicumInBed said:

At least I put a ton of effort making points supporting my opinion instead of making a ten second opinion with zero facts backing it up and claiming it truth.

So you're saying you DIDNT like my work?! I value your opinion. What do you think I could do better?

Edited by FirstDayAdmiral
Fixing
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 3

[SALVO]
Members
3,121 posts
7,109 battles
2 minutes ago, FirstDayAdmiral said:

There's my biggest fan hahahaha

Was that supposed to be a dodge ? Like I said, you insult and belittle plenty of people in your videos (besides me) yet everyone else is supposed to treat you like some kind royalty. 

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
1 minute ago, eviltane said:

Was that supposed to be a dodge ? Like I said, you insult and belittle plenty of people in your videos (besides me) yet everyone else is supposed to treat you like some kind royalty. 

I don't know you outside of the effort you put in to hate me. But I promise you over time that will probably change. For instance, if I have insulted you directly by anything I have said. I am truly sorry. I am only sorry though if you're truly someone who isnt part of the problem. Meaning cancer to the community. If we just got off on the wrong foot it's my bad. Cool?

• Meh 3

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
684 posts
8,030 battles
1 minute ago, DuckyShot said:

The HMS Monarch was really a great ship with a rich history. 

Also Naval Legend Sovetsky Soyuz.

• Cool 1

Members
7,384 posts
17,441 battles
Just now, Kartaugh said:

Oh, and that gorgeous Atlanta flag with half the elements from CL-51 and the other half from CL-104

• Sad 1

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
1 minute ago, DuckyShot said:

The HMS Monarch was really a great ship with a rich history. 

HMS Monarch (1911) Yes, youre correct.

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts
4 minutes ago, Kartaugh said:

The Sovetsky Soyuz-class battleships (Project 23, Russian: Советский Союз, "Soviet Union"), also known as "Stalin's Republics", were a class of battleships begun by the Soviet Union in the late 1930s but never brought into service.

[WKY12]
Members
220 posts

I am working on my next video project. I will check in on this later this afternoon. Thanks, everyone. 

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
684 posts
8,030 battles
1 minute ago, FirstDayAdmiral said:

The Sovetsky Soyuz-class battleships (Project 23, Russian: Советский Союз, "Soviet Union"), also known as "Stalin's Republics", were a class of battleships begun by the Soviet Union in the late 1930s but never brought into service.

Nooo, really? WoW. You must be a historian or something

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,079 battles

Do you really think wg would have reacted if nobody made a stink about dead eye?  I get trying to be positive but from time to time there are things that need to be changed. 

The squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Also just an FYI, deadeye isn’t gone yet, wg just announced their plans right?

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,644 posts
21,398 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Comon, this guy is just in it for the attention .  Ignore him and he'll blow away like a fart in a dust storm.  

It's entertainment....:cap_popcorn: