Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Update 0.10.3 - German Destroyers: Part 1

20 comments in this topic

[SFS]
Beta Testers
37 posts

was supposed to be up by 9.am

game center confirmed i have 0.10.3 at 9am, when in game, is 0.10.2 and missions are still same from yesterday evening, came back at 10 am and 11 am, still game center confirms i have 0.10.3, log in game and game is not updated to 0.10.3 and it is almost 11:15 am when website says 9:00 latest. im done, ill come tommorow, maybe after 24 hours after they said it, the server will get to 0.10.3  why give any credit on what this company is announcing, THE NEXT TIME THEY RELEASE ANYTHING why buying anything from them if  you see this amateurism and blatant non interest for their.... business ....really

[RCNW2]
Members
2 posts
1,036 battles

Update center started and automatic update and proceeded to load 0.10.3.

I now can't get into the game past the loading screen.

My game doesn't get past the loading screen.

Ran game check thrice. Same. ALL good.

Oh well to a day of premium.

[MR-1]
Members
2,061 posts
23,777 battles

i have an issue  still no new scenario's 

if developers can find time to make  crappy  big hunt and screw up the ranked games , im pretty sure they can find time to make long awaited scenario's  

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Cool 1

[PHD]
Members
270 posts
16,024 battles

Not sure what this is -

As expected all my Big Hunt ships and commanders were removed and my Battle Points converted to credits.

But I also got a notification that 227,504 shipbuilding phases were added???

1.jpg.87906e74d9de14e8270b3c174164acf4.jpg

Edited by Potohto928

[555]
Beta Testers
5 posts
3,837 battles

When I logged in I got 500.412 shipbuilding phases addition then deduction all of them

[GGWP]
Members
5 posts
10,730 battles

Hello Happa!
I reported an issue with torpedo wakes in the previous update.

The changes that were made in 10.3 have addressed the problem perfectly.  Torpedoes are now visible again!!!  Thank you WG for your swift resolution of this issue.
Sincerely,
Synystarr

• Thanks 1

[BEAVR]
[BEAVR]
Beta Testers
25 posts
21,002 battles

Where is the Permanent camoflage for the Tier VIII G.J. Maerker. I have all of the crates, packages (all the way to the Elbing Iron cross camo) and the ZF-6. There are Iron Cross Permanent Camos for the Tier 7 Z-31, Tier 9 F. Schultz, and the Tier 10 Elbing. But no permanent camo for the Tier 8 G. J. Maerker, why not???

[CRF]
Members
1,075 posts
9,380 battles

Posted in another thread, along with others, but not really sure if this is a bug or not - Coop games are now either full human green teams or just two humans - no other combination of bots and humans.  Again, not really sure if this is a bug or was intended.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,863 posts

You are in the process of degrading quality server connection. Lag spikes has caused my ship to be out of time and place and get destroyed. I usually ping 34 in game but tonight its getting 200+ spikes. Enough is enough.

Also feedback on the German DD's they are port queens. Not survivable to any degree in ranked or any human battles. They are probably some of the WORST dds in the game as feared.

The Kirov Mission with 2000 ribbions is epic [edited]grind. Ive got about 1300 or so after 14 [edited]hours today. Mostly in Montana. The last two with a variety of DD's farming bbs in smoke. IF I am not destroyed outright. All in ranked.

I am already closing on a million FXP and ECXP today either ground or bought based on the mountain of special flags on 21 commanders plural. So its not all a bad day. I expect to have a third 21 commander tonight or early tomorrow. Then build one every few days.

[MR-1]
Members
2,061 posts
23,777 battles
On 4/19/2021 at 3:50 PM, sonoasailor said:

Posted in another thread, along with others, but not really sure if this is a bug or not - Coop games are now either full human green teams or just two humans - no other combination of bots and humans.  Again, not really sure if this is a bug or was intended.

you know the usual buddy they like to screw up with our matchmaking  . i think everyone is experiencing this 

[CRF]
Members
1,075 posts
9,380 battles
On 5/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, Gaelic_knight said:

you know the usual buddy they like to screw up with our matchmaking  . i think everyone is experiencing this 

yup - they said they are "investigating" it, but dont expect anything to be fixed until the next patch, if then.  Makes some of the games interesting.  The only time I've had with three humans in a match was when the other two entered in a division....

Edited by sonoasailor
  • Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,863 posts

Investigate nothing Me thinks.

There are certain degrees of corporate mom when they tryt to soothe a upside player base and That is as they say is that.

[DBD]
Members
19 posts
1,920 battles

For the love of god, please, re-buff secondary builds in the Fall Rework-rework. Massachusetts is still quite good - but even her secondaries aren't where they used to be. Buff those skills, please, brawling is sometimes the only reason me and I'm sure many other players have stuck with the game for those excellent scenarios where the game really does shine.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,863 posts

I am inclined to agree.

The battleships were more dangerous last fall.

Let the players fight the ships that are effective with secondaires.

NOT witness [edited] watered down light shows that splatter around the entire game screen of Antgry player seeking to get just one secondary hit.

I have gotten somewhat used to the really bad secondaries only because everyone is equally really bad. THATS insulting.

[Y0L0W]
Members
669 posts
21,406 battles

So far I've only played the Z-31 from the new German DD line. It needs a bit of a buff.

The guns can only deal consistent damage to most tier 5-7 BB's and cruisers that show broadside. At tier 8, once armor values increase there are a significant amount of ricochets and non-penetrations that make dealing any significant damage highly situational and next to impossible at range and way too easy to counter. There are so many weaknesses the Z-31 has.

I believe the solution would be a slight buff to the reload (7.0-7.5s) and an increase in penetration values to allow greater flexibility when uptiered.

These changes would keep the DD within it's game concept but allow for more competitive play.