You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Update 0.10.3 - Bug Reports

56 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,244 battles

Standby for words from the Chief,

Update 0.10.3 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit, YES I know we have made it automatic, I will state it as I am sure someone will find a workaround. 

DO NOT just move your old mods into the new mods folder, make sure they are updated!

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

***Please follow the format below***

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us examples on
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Inaccuracies
  • Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you have any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
  • We reserve the right to add to this list :Smile_izmena:

Forgot to mention, REMOVE YOUR MODS and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit, YES I know we have made it automatic, I will state it as I am sure someone will find a workaround. 

DO NOT just move your old mods into the new mods folder, make sure they are updated!

For each support ticket, please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to those tickets! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

[FEB-M]
Members
210 posts
6,306 battles

It was reported during R1 and R2 in PTS, remains a FRUSTATING issue!

1. Descrition
New release does not conform to "Primary Mouse Button", thus its main interface does not accept mouse Right Button, enforcing to use only LEFT button.
i.e., left-handed mouse defined in windows is ignored. Previous versions of game did respect "primary button" from windows.

This happens in PORT and also in gameplay. I have a full "canhoto" (left-handed) setup, using numeric keypad for navigation/ weapons/ consumables, and everything else works fine in game client up to update 0.10.2, new PTS uses all my configs, except mouse B1/B2. If I fix in PTS, breaks the normal game client Primary/secondary mouse button.

2. How to reproduce
In Windows Control Panel, setup your mouse as left-handed. Make RIGHT button the primary mouse button.
Open game client 0.10.3 update. Main interface ignores right button and remains only responding to left button.

Open game client 0.10.2 (regular). Main interface accepts Windows' defined primary button

3. Result
Left-handed users are forced to use left button as main/primary mouse button.

image.png.6da78e888b58b56a5c87cd8c27f34146.pngimage.png.6d85306c60d175276c6aeb25d652db60.png

Edited by Alloh
  • Cool 6

Members
2 posts
4,776 battles

After this update this morning I launched the game from game center and it just went to this grey screen I have never seen before and froze.  I waited a few minutes to see what would happen.  My CPU usage spiked, but it remained stuck.  I finally killed the process and re-started it from the game center again (not using safe mode or anything, just wanted to see if it would do the same thing), and it launched normally. So it does not seem to be a "showstopper", but odd behavior none the less.   And no, I didn't have any mods. 

image.thumb.png.036e8f9e164ef46990cc08c85552ef14.png

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
On 4/14/2021 at 9:28 AM, MacGyvers_Paperclip said:

After this update this morning I launched the game from game center and it just went to this grey screen I have never seen before and froze.  I waited a few minutes to see what would happen.  My CPU usage spiked, but it remained stuck.  I finally killed the process and re-started it from the game center again (not using safe mode or anything, just wanted to see if it would do the same thing), and it launched normally. So it does not seem to be a "showstopper", but odd behavior none the less.   And no, I didn't have any mods. 

image.thumb.png.036e8f9e164ef46990cc08c85552ef14.png

[Update (albeit somewhat delayed): Suspected Window update was my issue (update & shutdown option was there the same evening I originally posted this)...all is working good now]

I truly hope my computer has a windows 10 update hiding somewhere that needs to download as that is a common issue (ping dancing & drops to the "Connec"  screen...occasionally) w/my computer when that is the case...but it also started happening yesterday to me after the WGC downloaded the update...but at a much more frequent occurance. Really hoping the update isn't gonna cause this issue w/my computer & it's just a hidden windows update (fingers crossed).

On phone & haven't logged in yet today.

Was getting booted after almost every battle last night (out of 10-15 games I think I got 2 or 3 battles in a row 2 or 3 times...but there was definitely at least 7 or 8 instant drops to the "Connect" button) & a couple drops were right after entering queue as opposed to most happening after battle...but was easily able to get back in each time so no pinkness ensued. A coupe times I walked away & the game had dropped to the "connect" button just while I was sitting idle in port (but both times there were games still in progress I was waiting for results from...so that might have been a trigger...

It was definitely triggering me as I was not able to see post battles for most battles & I had to keep going back to missions screen to check status on them instead of just hitting the battle on button.

As a note...never had any of these issues w/the original launcher...only started since WGC has been installed on the computer. Yes...oddly enough the pending Windows 10 updates never so much as lagged my computer before WGC...now it's a constant that dancing ping & occasional drops is the normal until I dig out the updates & install them...then all works fine again.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[_PBR_]
[_PBR_]
Members
6 posts
8,169 battles

My game is stuck in connecting mode. The updates have been done. Mod Station/MODS turned off. I've tried restarting several times. I have completely shut my computer down and let it restart. I've run WOW as administrator once. Nothing works. Cannot log on. Windows OS

shot-21.04.14_15.48.28-0415.jpg

[FFG31]
Members
1 post
7,355 battles

Confirm Mouse button issues after update. I too am Lefthanded and REFUSE TO PLAY with this basic broken issue.

• Cool 1

[LTPTG]
Members
27 posts
1 hour ago, Schwanzkopf said:

My game is stuck in connecting mode. The updates have been done. Mod Station/MODS turned off. I've tried restarting several times. I have completely shut my computer down and let it restart. I've run WOW as administrator once. Nothing works. Cannot log on. Windows OS

Mine is doing the same thing i cant log in

[VCW-E]
Members
5 posts
15,716 battles

In doing the rework to the omaha hull you guys have broken the forward facing turrets (guns 1-5).  It seems like there is a bug in the firing arcs for guns 2 and 3...it used to be extremely easy to get all 6 guns lined up on a target, now it is actually possible by steering perfectly straight to disable guns 2 and 3 (see screenshot).  It is EXTREMELY difficult, while actually in a game and moving, to get the 6 forward facing guns to fire, the best I can seem to do is get 5 shells at once (either gun 2 or 3 does not fire).   I've played thousands of games in the omaha (laugh all you want, I like the little tub), and this is DEFINITELY broken as of this release.

broken_omaha_firing_arcs.jpg

[SPLIT]
Members
29 posts

Can't seem to use the left/right mouse to inspect armory ships when viewed in port. Used to be able to pan the view around the ships you didn't own in the armory prior to this update.

Edited by OceanMaester
  • Cool 1

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
161 posts
8,950 battles

I am also having the same issue with left handed mouse setup no longer working. It seems to completely ignore windows settings and defaults it to a right handed setup regardless. Forced to use a right click to select ships and menus, etc.

On top of that I am also getting random disconnects sometimes when a game loads, or at the battle results screen. Logging in after one of these disconnects also takes forever.

• Cool 1

[GONE]
Members
299 posts
8,272 battles

When I click the Game Center "Play", The GC disappears & I see the black flash screen as usual. Then the windoze screen returns. Then warships does not start. I put in a ticket, ran Check & Repair, disabled Modstation, & deleted user prefs as they suggested.  It made no difference.
I'm aware that my computer is slow, but I was able to play at 4FPS before the update & now the game won't even start! I could understand it if the game wouldn't play, but totally failing to even load? That's on Wow, not my underpowered computer! 

[-CK-]
Beta Testers
28 posts
On 4/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, Schwanzkopf said:

same thing here

[WORX]
Members
14,142 posts
20,593 battles
4 minutes ago, nortontremblay said:

same thing here

it sounds like You have a connection issue... I recommend.. (since I didn't have any issues last night)...

1. Restart your PC along with your Modem and Router (if you have one and your ISP allow it) for 5 min *Without the power  cord*...
  2. Do a check and repair in WGC after you boot right up...
  3. Load a game and check for performance issues or improvements.. 

This process solves the issue you described about %90 of respondents with your issue.

[EIC]
Members
4 posts
3,348 battles

After playing many successful Random and Ranked games since the patch, in the evening (2200 UTC and on) I haven't been able to play a Random game. I start with the standard loading screen- but it doesn't enter the game, just sticks on the loading screen showing the team compositions.

I've removed all mods, and repaired 3 times now- and racked up a considerable penalty count for inactivity :(

[TFK12]
Members
1 post

The screws on the Francesco Caracciolo are glitched. The outboard screws are floating in space, and the inboard ones are clipping into the hull.

It's a minor visual glitch that most people probably won't notice, but it bugs me.

20210415220111_1.jpg

[SLEPT]
Members
5 posts
33,908 battles

After Update 0.10.3, the Furutaka camouflage is broken. Kotovsky with the same camouflage is shown for comparison.

shot-21.04.16_11.41.48-0624_R.jpg

shot-21.04.16_11.42.14-0623_R.jpg

[WORX]
Members
14,142 posts
20,593 battles

Minor to moderate dsyc  between the client and the server...  It was so bad last night, I just quit playing my gaming session... It started around 2AM cst..

Very unusual.

[WLFPK]
[WLFPK]
Members
5 posts
12,871 battles
On 4/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, Alloh said:

It was reported during R1 and R2 in PTS, remains a FRUSTATING issue!

1. Descrition
New release does not conform to "Primary Mouse Button", thus its main interface does not accept mouse Right Button, enforcing to use only LEFT button.
i.e., left-handed mouse defined in windows is ignored. Previous versions of game does respect "primary button" from windows.

This happens in PORT and also in gameplay. I have a full "sinistro" (left-handed) setup, using numeric keypad for navigation/ weapons/ consumables, and everything else works fine as 0.10.2 game client, new PTS uses all my configs, except mouse B1/B2. If I fix in PTS, breaks the normal game client Primary/secondary mouse button.

2. How to reproduce
In Windows Control Panel, setup your mouse as left-handed. Make RIGHT button the primary mouse button.
Open game client 0.10.3 PTS. Main interface ignores right button and remains only responding to left button.

Open game client 0.10.2 (regular). Main interface accepts Windows' defined primary button

3. Result
Left-handed users are forced to use left button as main/primary mouse button.

image.png.6da78e888b58b56a5c87cd8c27f34146.png

Same Issue here

Beta Testers
177 posts

Friendly player shells or their tracers are not showing up on screen.

This seems to happen more prominently if the friendly (BB or CA) is firing at a ship that is a significant distance away (15 KM or more) from the friendlies ship, not my ship.  

[VCW-E]
Members
5 posts
15,716 battles

Does Wargaming actually respond to anything in this forum? ...I'm just curious as I've never reported a bug before and want to know if expecting a reply here is asking WAAYYYY too much. Thanks.

[FBSD]
Members
1 post
3,954 battles
On 4/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, Duramora said:

After playing many successful Random and Ranked games since the patch, in the evening (2200 UTC and on) I haven't been able to play a Random game. I start with the standard loading screen- but it doesn't enter the game, just sticks on the loading screen showing the team compositions.

I've removed all mods, and repaired 3 times now- and racked up a considerable penalty count for inactivity :(

I've got the same problem. It was intermittent earlier tonight but now it's every match.

[DD214]
Beta Testers
5 posts
9,701 battles

About 50% of my matches when I'm solo and 100% when I'm in DIV. When I Q up for a match, I never make it past the Ready for Battle Screen. I have to force close the game via task manager and have the game force me into the match. This isn't normal or right. This has started since 10.3

Oh, and now I have a penalty for inactivity because I couldn't get back into one of my matches. Thanks WG.

I've already reinstalled the game and it's still happening. Leads me to believe this is a server side issue.

Edited by Brimestar

[PHD]
Members
270 posts
16,074 battles

Hapa, are you aware of this thread?

It appears the co-op MM is bugged. Over the last 3 days and 40+ battles every single one has had 9 humans/0 bots or 2 humans/7 bots. No other combination.

While that may be statistically possible like flipping 40 heads in a row, I don't believe it's a fluke. Especially when it's happening to so many players.

And it seems to have started with the latest release.

Edited by Potohto928
  • Cool 2

[-OPS-]
Members
64 posts
1 hour ago, Potohto928 said:

Happa, are you aware of this thread?

It appears the co-op MM is bugged. Over the last 3 days and 40+ battles every single one has had 9 humans/0 bots or 2 humans/7 bots. No other combination.

While that may be statistically possible like flipping 40 heads in a row, I don't believe it's a fluke. Especially when it's happening to so many players.

And it seems to have started with the latest release.

Same with me exactly...me and 1 other human in most co-op matches for last few days.

Annoying as your match outcome is in the hands of the majority bots. Ive have 5 kills but still lost the match.

Good if you want kills but bad for completing Daily Missions as there are so many loss or drawn matches. Very frustrating  :Smile_sad:

Maybe wargaming is trying to cut down on the number of wins in co-op but I haven't seen anything in the last release notes.

Edited by bwana_2019
  • Boring 1

Members
61 posts
23,705 battles
On 4/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, Schwanzkopf said:

same issue