Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Grantwhy

Is there a way to find ships you have zero Random games in?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

114
[WOLFH]
Members
374 posts
24,307 battles

For various reasons I have ships in port that have never been in a Random game. :Smile_sad:

In order to rectify this I'm currently going through my port trying to get at least one Random game on all my ships.

Something that is slowing me down is the fact that if your ship has zero games in a game mode it does not show up in your Profile or on wows-numbers.

For example, I have a Mutsu. If I look up my in-game profile or on wows-numbers it doesn't show when looking at my Random game stats.

And yes, wows-numbers does have the ability to put "0" into the Minimum Battles option, but doing that still doesn't show ships that have 0 games.

Currently I'm slowly going through my ships in port and then checking on wows-numbers to see if that ship is listed in my Random games and if not, I play a Random game with it. But it's a slow way to find ships.

So, dear readers, I'm asking you if you know of a faster way of finding ships you own that have zero Random games (or games in other modes)

In advance, thank you for any assistance/advice :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,525
Supertester
4,266 posts
4,646 battles

Look for the ships you do have games in and "primary" them, then play the ships that aren't "primary"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,321
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,916 posts

Its easier to recall what ships go into random.

There should be a list of ships you played in random matches inside your port's statistical screen with win rates and stats etc. If it's zero that ship has not been in a random yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
249
[WHARF]
Members
486 posts
19,827 battles
4 hours ago, Grantwhy said:

For various reasons I have ships in port that have never been in a Random game. :Smile_sad:

In order to rectify this I'm currently going through my port trying to get at least one Random game on all my ships.

Something that is slowing me down is the fact that if your ship has zero games in a game mode it does not show up in your Profile or on wows-numbers.

For example, I have a Mutsu. If I look up my in-game profile or on wows-numbers it doesn't show when looking at my Random game stats.

And yes, wows-numbers does have the ability to put "0" into the Minimum Battles option, but doing that still doesn't show ships that have 0 games.

Currently I'm slowly going through my ships in port and then checking on wows-numbers to see if that ship is listed in my Random games and if not, I play a Random game with it. But it's a slow way to find ships.

So, dear readers, I'm asking you if you know of a faster way of finding ships you own that have zero Random games (or games in other modes)

In advance, thank you for any assistance/advice :cap_like:

Go to profile...summary.....all your ship info is there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,121
[RLGN]
Members
16,607 posts
29,037 battles
4 hours ago, Grantwhy said:

For various reasons I have ships in port that have never been in a Random game. :Smile_sad:

In order to rectify this I'm currently going through my port trying to get at least one Random game on all my ships.

Something that is slowing me down is the fact that if your ship has zero games in a game mode it does not show up in your Profile or on wows-numbers.

For example, I have a Mutsu. If I look up my in-game profile or on wows-numbers it doesn't show when looking at my Random game stats.

And yes, wows-numbers does have the ability to put "0" into the Minimum Battles option, but doing that still doesn't show ships that have 0 games.

Currently I'm slowly going through my ships in port and then checking on wows-numbers to see if that ship is listed in my Random games and if not, I play a Random game with it. But it's a slow way to find ships.

So, dear readers, I'm asking you if you know of a faster way of finding ships you own that have zero Random games (or games in other modes)

In advance, thank you for any assistance/advice :cap_like:

Other than creating a (written/screenshotted/whatever) list of all your ships, then going through and checking off which ones have random games; there isn’t any simple way.

Basically what I did.

Note that any ship with (old) next to its name is pre CV rework, or some other change, (like a line split,) so you won’t be able to get any games in those ships.

(old) T6 Mutsuki, for example. Mutsuki is now a T5.

As a last note; I set my minimum games played per ship/mode at five, because it makes for nice round numbers on all the games played info pages, and because reasons.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[WOLFH]
Members
374 posts
24,307 battles
12 hours ago, xHeavy said:

There should be a list of ships you played in random matches inside your port's statistical screen with win rates and stats etc. If it's zero that ship has not been in a random yet.

 

11 hours ago, dadeoo said:

Go to profile...summary.....all your ship info is there

This is my Profile via the web site.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1016761754-Grantwhy/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=missouri

For Random battles, my Mutsu not there.

Likewise, looking at my Profile in game, the Mutsu is not there.

Ships with Zero games don't show up in your list of ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×