Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
cantgobacknow

How do I spend Commander's skills?

6 comments in this topic

Members
88 posts
498 battles

From port I select my ship, and see the captain has a red "5" on him. I click on the captain. As expected I see the "Undistributed skill points" is 5. I click on the skills I want until my "Undistributed skills points" are 0. I return to port, and once again I see the red "5" on my captain's potrait. I click on him, again, and see that I've still 5 undistributed skill points.

Happens on all my ships.

Note: No, I do not have any addons.

Members
674 posts
18,025 battles

Click “master” to commit your selections. Otherwise you just get a preview/plan reflected on the ship stats to the right.

Members
88 posts
498 battles
Just now, Telastyn said:

Click “master” to commit your selections. Otherwise you just get a preview/plan reflected on the ship stats to the right.

When I click master it asks if I want to spend 3 skill points on the Grease the Gears skill in row 1, which was not my intended goal.

[SCREW]
Members
435 posts
21,483 battles

Then you selected it by mistake. Click it again to unselect it. Any skills with a white outline are selected skills, but have not been mastered yet. 

Banned
669 posts
2 hours ago, cantgobacknow said:

When I click master it asks if I want to spend 3 skill points on the Grease the Gears skill in row 1, which was not my intended goal.

You need to select in ascending order one from the first line then the second line ect ect, you can;t skip one lvl

Members
88 posts
498 battles
1 hour ago, xTrowax said:

Then you selected it by mistake. Click it again to unselect it. Any skills with a white outline are selected skills, but have not been mastered yet. 

I see, it's a UI bug.

I selected from tier 1 and 2, but when you click "Master" it only mentions the skill selected from tier 1.

Sign in to follow this