You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dathlen

LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

6 comments in this topic

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles

:cap_haloween:WG switched over to the William Shatner server. You will experience frequent pauses in game, sudden desire to dramatically pose in chair, and some may fabricate weapons with nearby raw materials that normally would require Hazmat PPE to acquire, yet Captain Kirk can handle raw Sulphur with the greatest of ease and not get a burn. If you suddenly tear your shirt after a rough Randoms match, blame it on the Gorn from red team.  :cap_wander_2:

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman
  • Haha 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,448 posts
14,968 battles
27 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

:cap_haloween:WG switched over to the William Shatner server. You will experience frequent pauses in game sudden desire to dramatically pose in chair, and some may fabricate weapons with nearby raw materials that normally would require Hazmat PPE to acquire, yet Captain Kirk can handle raw Sulphur with the greatest of ease and not get a burn. If you suddenly tear your shirt after a rough Randoms match, blame it on the Gorn from red team.  :cap_wander_2:

[TFFOX]
Members
1,125 posts
4,132 battles
6 hours ago, Dathlen said:

what's up with lag the last few days?

been really bad the past couple of days, sometimes so much that when I play a (slower) BB, I've traveled over a kilometer before I re-sync.

[SALVO]
Members
9,013 posts
6,716 battles
7 hours ago, Mattycat44 said:

Big time this morning !!

Same here, had to stop playing PvP