You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
90 posts

Ok, so I'm not big into clan groupings. No biggie. Myself as a Solo Artist, I'd kinda like to see the Tiers taken off the maps and  a lot more mix n matching of all of them. You go into a game and you  get a LOT more varetiy that way..it's less  BORING that way. As it is , it's an "Oh This again" kind of a reaction on seeing the  Trident Sumo ring..for the 25 th. Time today....Just a thought , open for ideas.

Oh, By The Way..sorry for any recent Friendly fire incidents...BUT  I been running the Nassau a lot, AND PAPA has been hoisted quite often..sorry of anyone cut across the 3.5 inch [ 88  mm] bow chasers.

Master Chief 4A.jpg

[HINON]
Members
14,323 posts

Higher tier maps wont work at tier 3 because many ships are slower than an urbanmech.

[_BDA_]
Members
618 posts
9,796 battles
20 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Higher tier maps wont work at tier 3 because many ships are slower than an urbanmech.

Ah, a BattleTech reference.  

Edited by michael_zahnle

[WPORT]
Members
11,000 posts
15,489 battles
6 hours ago, panzerdeal61 said:

Ok, so I'm not big into clan groupings. No biggie. Myself as a Solo Artist, I'd kinda like to see the Tiers taken off the maps and  a lot more mix n matching of all of them. You go into a game and you  get a LOT more varetiy that way..it's less  BORING that way. As it is , it's an "Oh This again" kind of a reaction on seeing the  Trident Sumo ring..for the 25 th. Time today....Just a thought , open for ideas.

Oh, By The Way..sorry for any recent Friendly fire incidents...BUT  I been running the Nassau a lot, AND PAPA has been hoisted quite often..sorry of anyone cut across the 3.5 inch [ 88  mm] bow chasers.

I get the impression you might have enjoyed Asymmetric Battle mode, when it was available.

[SGSS]
Members
6,269 posts
8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I get the impression you might have enjoyed Asymmetric Battle mode, when it was available.

It would be nice to have Solomon's or the t3 map with 1 long island with a gap in the middle.