Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xHeavy

Lepento Love and more Loving.

2 comments in this topic

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,878 posts

Lepento came in a experimental Italian Part One Box for a few double-loons.

I have spent WEEEEEKS RANTING about how horribly the Italian turned out to be. I finally shut up because no one wants to hear it while my BB is detonated unde fire from 8 on red team while trying to flee a lost objective at 12 knots in middle of a turn. I got deleted. Three whole rounds of desperate broadsides landed exactly one overpen every full group fired. I get so angry. Not healthy.

Enter the Lepento. Took her into a few games.

Oh baby. Aw my pretty baby aint you some sassy shooter landing everything on any ships designated as target. I want to sweep her off her feet and go get married. Then adopt the developer and staff who helped build this wonderful little Battleship in this game. I will have to do further research and learn more. And I will. Historical first followe dby Italy' politics and money.

I have been a very bad boy, mean, nasty, horrible, intolerable, stupid, dense, moronic, Imbecile etc.

Oh Lepento Lepento Lepento. Put the hunting right back on the water. SOO MUCH FUN.

[UNC]
Members
966 posts
6,539 battles

For all that love, I'd think you could spell the name of the ship correctly:  Lepanto.  Sorry, just had to!  :cap_book:

I don't really have a whole lot to add; I haven't put too many battles on Lepanto so far, but it seems a fairly capable ship.  As with the other Italian BBs, I think they gave up WAY too much just for 380mm SAP.  It's just not reliable enough to be this revelation in BB ammo, and that's mostly due to the wholly unreliable dispersion.  That said, if you are patient and can leverage your HP well it's pretty easy to stick around long enough to rack up some nice damage numbers.

Sign in to follow this